Author Topic: Italy doing it right  (Read 9389 times)

john m

Re: Italy doing it right
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 10:41:33 am »
Now that the Lunatic Fringe have taken Power in Spain I wonder will they now do what Ireland wont and Isolate Gibraltar by putting up a border between Mainland Spain and the British Rock .The Brexiteers might have another border ight on their hands .

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2018, 10:57:50 am »
Its great to see Europe fighting back against the islamification of certain countrys.in Denmark they have banne the burka just recently,and now Germany have ordered all government buildings to display a cross outside.hopefully its further evidence that we are taking back control,and I further hope each individual country fights to abolish the EU and take back control of its borders,and national identities

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 11:47:37 am »
When I drove a motorbike we weren't allowed into the bank with the helmet on.I think the banning the letterbox burka thing is just for security so they know who is going where.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:52:08 am by mercenary for hire »

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 12:43:06 pm »
Maybe so MFH,but the fact that Germany has now ordered the display of the cross on all government buildings is very encouraging since everything that happens in Europe has to be cleared by megan merkles auldone angela

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2018, 01:15:51 pm »
When I drove a motorbike we weren't allowed into the bank with the helmet on.I think the banning the letterbox burka thing is just for security so they know who is going where.

Ever use the Roadcraft book,Merc? The English motorbike coppers bible for survival on the roads.....every biker should read it, I think.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2018, 01:42:59 pm »
Yeah it's very useful and might keep ya out of trouble someday.I have an old copy somewhere I think or maybe I gave it away.

dalymount

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 02:56:51 pm »
here , ya know this new rule about DATA that they are all tellin us about ? does this mean that the insurance companys no longer have access to how many penalty points you might have ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2018, 03:57:55 pm »
personally i don't think the cunts ever had access to any penalty point database.

he see you when you're sleeping
he knows when you're awake
he even knows if you're good or bad
so be good for goodness sake.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 01:24:30 pm »
Now that the Lunatic Fringe have taken Power in Spain I wonder will they now do what Ireland wont and Isolate Gibraltar by putting up a border between Mainland Spain and the British Rock .The Brexiteers might have another border ight on their hands .

They can't do that. There's already a hard border between Spain and Gibraltar. The British should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish and ship the monkeys and monarchists over to Norn Iron and make that a duty free tax haven.

john m

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 02:12:55 pm »

They can't do that. There's already a hard border between Spain and Gibraltar. The British should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish and ship the monkeys and monarchists over to Norn Iron and make that a duty free tax haven.

There is a EU border between Spain and Gibraltar .Wait till Britain is out of EU the delays as they check non Spanish passports on the Spain side might even need a visa to cross over .Why would Spain make it easy for the Brits .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2018, 04:50:27 pm »
Because 10,000 Spanish cross the border twice a day every day to get to and from work. There are already delays for passport checks on the way in and for customs checks on the way out.

john m

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 05:21:38 pm »
Givvus bakk our Rock might be a vote winner for somebody in Spain so dont rule out Miguel acting the bollox with the Stone in the Water .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2018, 11:02:53 pm »
They have a territorial claim over the rock so they may well seek to advance that objective within the framework of brexit negotiations but, as noted, the border you forecast already exists as Gibraltar is a duty free tax haven, outside of the Schengen area. In the context of such debate other member States would be likely to question continuation of special duty free status for certain Spanish territories i.e the Canary Islands. However, the Spanish could argue that current inhabitants could easily be accommodated within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland by tuning (some of) "the six counties" into a duty free monkey sanctuary with comparable taxation advantages.

Show Unread Posts