Author Topic: fuckin eejits  (Read 11088 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: fuckin eejits
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 11:57:55 pm »
Helping the wider community is good marketing, I guess. Fair play to Link regardless.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 09:33:52 am »
Hailo were sticking their noses into various Uk elections buy offering free journeys.I'm pretty sure Uber even had a similar campaign too.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 01:43:20 pm »
Hail0 got behind the poofs here for the marriage referendum - pun intended. I think it was you who noted that they had plenty of time to tweet about their support for that while driver and rider complaints were being ignored. One of the double jobbers working in the depot even drove a rainbow flag car, FFS!

I was half expecting to see a few mytaxi cars offering free transport to abortion clinics but they don't seem to regard women's rights as highly as poofs' rights for some reason?

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 02:17:51 pm »
It's still early, they might offer something closer to the polling day.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2018, 07:22:58 pm »
City cabs cars in the 90s were abortions  I'm told.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 03:32:56 pm »
The fleet was in rag order when Ebbs bought it. Maintenance under the previous regime was non existent.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 11:23:16 pm »
The fleet was in rag order when Ebbs bought it. Maintenance under the previous regime was non existent.
One of the Mullins is still there.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 05:06:23 pm »
The lovely Sarah?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 09:25:41 pm »
The lovely Sarah?
Yup. Keeps the ex army Fuckwit on his toes.

Online watty

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2018, 06:42:22 pm »
Who'll remember Lynk's offer from last week.

MyTaxi pull a sneaky one...
https://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/mytaxi-is-offereing-10-discount-on-taxis-to-the-polls-844929.html

Irish taxi company, MyTaxi have announced that they are offering discounted taxis to voters on May 25.

The promotion is available nationwide from 7am - 10pm to enable voters to get to their local polling stations nice and early.

The offers, which was sent out in an email to users today, offers customers a €10 discount until the polls close.

"The referendum is important so we don’t want anyone to miss out on their chance to vote!" the announcement said.

To avail of the discount simply add the Promo Code 'VOTINGDAY' below to the Profile section of your app.

The company have also advised users to prebook for a suitable time tomorrow to avoid disappointment.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 07:12:43 pm »
Ebbs currently has the Captain of the guard account.  They're responsible for election agents.
Any of the Lynk drivers here getting the lucrative gig, or is it still Noellas "Special" drivers?

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 07:23:12 pm »
Hi tightpants,

The referendum is taking place tomorrow between 7am-10pm and we're expecting demand for Prebook to be higher than ever.

That's why we're offering you a guaranteed fare of €20 for all Prebooks you complete between the 7am-10pm on Friday the 25th of May.

For example, if you complete a Prebook between the times shown above and the fare comes to €15 then we will give you an additional €5 in your next weekly statement. It's that easy!

Check out what great Prebooks are available today!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 07:26:04 pm »
Hi tightpants,

The referendum is taking place tomorrow between 7am-10pm and we're expecting demand for Prebook to be higher than ever.

That's why we're offering you a guaranteed fare of €20 for all Prebooks you complete between the 7am-10pm on Friday the 25th of May.

For example, if you complete a Prebook between the times shown above and the fare comes to €15 then we will give you an additional €5 in your next weekly statement. It's that easy!

Check out what great Prebooks are available today!
Would suit day drivers only.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 11:04:34 am »
City cabs cars in the 90s were abortions  I'm told.

Filthy but very reliable. If the driver was over 6'2" or so then it was very uncomfortable for the trio of drunks heading home. The girl organising the servicing was a little gem and also very helpful to those drowning in their inept radio system. Lovely, polite and calm lady.....not like the scrogs roaring at you nowadays from the roadside............

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 05:17:09 pm »
Was that the lovely Sarah? For the brief time I was on the fleet Vernon was in charge of servicing or, more accurately, the lack thereof. I remember him telling a driver who wanted wiper blades that it wasn't raining and, on another occasion, meeting him at Kevin St to get a few cars passed out. His modus operandi was to swap bits off each as it went in for the somewhat lacklustre "examination". He also repaired a roof sign for me once, opting to discard a rubber strip that was left over when he was done. Later in the day a truck driver pulled up beside me and kindly told me the roof sign was about 3 miles back down the road!

Show Unread Posts