Author Topic: Rickshaws  (Read 28358 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Rickshaws
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2018, 12:43:29 pm »
You'd probably need to sit in the back where the passengers go..

I'm getting fatter meself.Either I start running or give up the bread and cider.Tough choices.

Couldn't work a Scudo back in the day put it that way...and 2 of my dogs have put on several kilos since last summer....life Merc...life...nobody stays healthy all the time.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2018, 12:47:25 pm »
I've decided I can be a little heavy and enjoy myself or slim and bored.Combining both might be impossible.Even the dog isn't able for 40 mins a day walking anymore.Might need to go without him to get results.

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2018, 11:36:37 am »
Since my back went and 2 operations later i've put on 3 stone...18 stone now but only around the gut and arse as she tells me.

18 stone I could only dream

Never let a cunt go near your back wit a knife....
 Me lower verts are fused naturally and I'm right as rain...I had a very disablin injury that nearly drove me to suicide.... Took few years but I'm glad I didn't get any ops....i started out rollerblading ( I know yur laughing).... In the park... The movement of this activity eased the pain and was fundamental to recovery I'm certain..... Physiotherapy only made it worse,  anti inflammatory drugs gave me an ulcer.....
I fuked all the experts advice and drugs and therapy machines out the window cause it wasn't working and makin me worse

On me bike few days a week screamin like a mad cunt.... Great crack....

https://youtu.be/h66V1hYAjG0

Haaaaaaa...... Still alive here fuk ya god
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2018, 11:43:16 am »
How come all the   intelligence blokes here is fat fuks?
Have you every wondered that why?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2018, 11:58:40 am »
Well I was 15 stone Octy and that's ok for someone 6 3" in the bare feet, but I had to have the ops mate...no choice. Tore my ankle ligaments twice in 3 yrs and one fellow noticed my left leg had 3 inches less muscle than my right. I was very sporty up until recently and did Judo and Shotokan for yrs and Gaelic football etc. The ankle was weakened from playing sport but the real problem was in my back. Spent yrs going to chiropractors and physios and quacks of all kinds....even did Yoga and swimming. The back is very dodgy but it's done now.........so fuck it. Even had orthotics for the daisies...waste of time.

And why do you keep letting on your a mad cunt............you can't be mad if you think you're mad!

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2018, 12:06:30 pm »
Keto.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2018, 12:09:59 pm »
Yep....low carbs...that's what i'm doing. Very effective but like all proper weight loss yokes....takes time. Walking a mile a day with dogs and paying a nipper to pick up dog shite....I'll be back to 15 stone by Xmas...or dead.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2018, 12:13:31 pm »
How come all the   intelligence blokes here is fat fuks?
Have you every wondered that why?

Someone who reads isn't always intelligent Octy....don't confuse intelligence with learning. Education: knowing a tomato is a fruit....Intelligence: knowing never to put it in fruit salad.

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2018, 12:19:25 pm »
70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs. That's the key to keto.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2018, 12:24:22 pm »
Only carbs I eat now is porridge with fruit. All unnecessary ones are gone like spuds and past and beer etc. Takes time and I've done it before. Woman I'm with only eats stir-fries...no noodles or rice...she does Muay Thai and pilates and the odd bit of sex.

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2018, 12:30:25 pm »
Odd sex lucky fucker

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2018, 12:41:54 pm »
Mainly missionary Al...all I can manage and she's only 7 stone.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2018, 12:43:06 pm »
Well I was 15 stone Octy and that's ok for someone 6 3" in the bare feet, but I had to have the ops mate...no choice. Tore my ankle ligaments twice in 3 yrs and one fellow noticed my left leg had 3 inches less muscle than my right. I was very sporty up until recently and did Judo and Shotokan for yrs and Gaelic football etc. The ankle was weakened from playing sport but the real problem was in my back. Spent yrs going to chiropractors and physios and quacks of all kinds....even did Yoga and swimming. The back is very dodgy but it's done now.........so fuck it. Even had orthotics for the daisies...waste of time.

And why do you keep letting on your a mad cunt............you can't be mad if you think you're mad!

I'm not mad atall lippy.....
It's probably an expression of victory over me opponents ( we all meet the cunts in life)
If yu declare yurself mad its quite liberatin cause yu pre empt the psychos, narcissists,sociopaths, and disable them..... Primary weapon of mad cunts is to call everyone else mad..... By declaring yurself mad yu also can spot the mad cunts cause they love to join in on a potential victim who already has declared hez mad..... So therfore yu can spot the mad cunts an eliminate them or smile at them.....
Do yu know Wat I mean?
Also I think I'm expression me euphoria at life, me stubbornness, me individuality, an me belief that alot mad cunts in institutions are more sane than the fukin doctors.....
We'r wud the world be without Keith moon, or van Goch or teslas......
Life is good..... I'm mad with hap penis
 lol

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2018, 12:46:21 pm »
Narcissists? fuck me......you know more than I thought............you know they can't handle peace and happiness? They need chaos and turmoil in their lives.....nothing mad about you Octy but I see where you're coming from.  Keith Richards reckoned Jagger was a Narcissist.....nothing better than making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:57:56 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Show Unread Posts