Author Topic: Ireland to wear LGBT flag v USA.  (Read 4551 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Ireland to wear LGBT flag v USA.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 09:05:28 am »
Is it not just a money grab by the FAI?I don't follow sport too closely because it bores the shite outta me but weren't the Rugby crowd running ads for bender players too a few weeks ago?Gays have lots of disposable income.They're a huge gay cash cow that needs to be milked hard..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:52 am »
Not about being lbgt....all about being seen to be a good member of society....welcoming all with open arms and embracing diversity which is what people did yrs ago but in private...now it's about letting the world know how wonderful you are by making a statement.

Roy Keane summed the FAI up when he complained about the team on the plane eating cardboard cheese and ham sambos while Delaney and co were chugging champers and gorging on saddle of rabbit with brie.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 10:45:14 am »
Kinda like if Kelloggs had put balaclavas on Snap, Crackle and Pop to sell a few more boxes of cereal down south during the troubles...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 12:09:44 pm »
Absolutely disgusting.I will seriously consider supporting the international team if its their intention to promote such filthy,and utterly repulsive gestures as this. I will not ever use the word marriage in the context of this carry on.I could not believe the amount of young people declaring themselves to be bent during the referendum at that time.I am fully convinced that it is nothing more then some kind of a fashion statement to declare yourself to be stoke on trent

+1

As a NORMAL person I'm offended by this.

From their number 1 supporter!

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2018, 04:16:52 pm »
I'm buying an MGBGT just so no one can complain!

Show Unread Posts