Author Topic: Ireland to wear LGBT flag v USA.  (Read 4556 times)

The Liffey Lip

Ireland to wear LGBT flag v USA.
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:24:26 pm »
Ireland will wear a kit containing the rainbow flag colours of the LGBT movement in their international friendly with the United States this weekend.

The FAI announced that the numbers of the back of the player's shirts will be filled with the colours of the rainbow flag instead of the traditional white.

Martin O'Neill's side take on the United States in a friendly in Lansdowne Road on Saturday, and the FAI announced tonight that the side will wear the special kits in a show of solidarity with the LGBT community.

Irish football's governing body said that the gesture demonstrated their support for the LGBT movement, and forms part of UEFA's 'Equal Game' initiative.

"Not just a number, this is a statement. Ireland, supporting LGBT rights," the FAI wrote on their official Twitter account this evening.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

FAIreland ⚽️

dalymount

Re: Ireland to wear LGBT flag v USA.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:36:17 pm »
Absolutely disgusting.I will seriously consider supporting the international team if its their intention to promote such filthy,and utterly repulsive gestures as this. I will not ever use the word marriage in the context of this carry on.I could not believe the amount of young people declaring themselves to be bent during the referendum at that time.I am fully convinced that it is nothing more then some kind of a fashion statement to declare yourself to be stoke on trent

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:08:39 pm »
They'll be wearin frilly knickers next.....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 01:09:29 pm »
why not a black armband for all the unborn children that are gonna be killed thanks in large part to the bleeding heart do gooding lgbt rainbow movement.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 01:34:21 pm »
20 yrs time there'll be electric shock therapy free on the medical card for all heterosexuals.

Offline Tony

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 01:57:49 pm »
Absolutely disgusting.I will seriously consider supporting the international team if its their intention to promote such filthy,and utterly repulsive gestures as this. I will not ever use the word marriage in the context of this carry on.I could not believe the amount of young people declaring themselves to be bent during the referendum at that time.I am fully convinced that it is nothing more then some kind of a fashion statement to declare yourself to be stoke on trent

+1

As a NORMAL person I'm offended by this.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 02:18:22 pm »

+1

Unfortunately for the unborn the gays wanted a yes as revenge against the catholic church an the women's Libbers wanted control takin away from the men in the catolic church.....
The referendum had Little do wit abortion.....
The same reason the gays want mosques and open borders.... Their solution is dilution wit no though to real consequences

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 02:32:04 pm »
Dysfunction replacing dysfunction

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 04:58:27 pm »
Yout completely right octy,none of these referendums are about the actual issues.its a rebelion by young people who just do not respect authority,and their additude is that you wont fukking tell us what we can,ir cannot do.in their misguided quest to achieve whatever it is they want achieve,the actual issue ,and the inpirtance of it gets lost and the sad fact is,we now have queers getting married to each other,we now have the murder of innocent children etc etc .its a sad world we live in.all because todays youth can not,or will not repect authoritity.but whats even worse is the fact that our lickass piliticians like Varadker,Martin,Harris etc etc row in with support for them because they think its what they want to hear

john m

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 05:15:30 pm »
Is that not a Political Emblem ,England were done for wearing the Poppy .

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 05:27:04 pm »
One thing I noticed in the last fee years about all these referendums was, there theyme is equality ,but if you expressed an opposing view to the liberal led boyd barrett,coppinger brigade,you were totally frowned upon ,and even felt intimidated and then they have the cheek to talk about domocracty,and equality

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 07:10:34 am »
+1

As a former ROI soccer supporter who travelled the world to support his home team fer many years,
this is a step too far, I have no problem with the LGBTP, let ye do yere own thing, but don't be expecting
the whole Fookin world to come out and support yiz.
If I was still a ROI supporter today, then I would have Boycotted the match rather than wear the LGBTP
colours.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 07:22:17 am »
LGBTP is not my thing, but I do not protest against it.

The county of Kerry is also not my thing and by God, you will never see me at a Munster Final
match with a Kerry jersey on, so why should I be expected to wear anyone else's colours ?

My choice of colour is Red fer Cork or Green fer ROI and Fook-all else !

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 10:50:28 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 08:59:45 am »
Ive been saying it for years,the world is gone fukking mad.its like the young Irish in partticular,dont know what to be doing looking for noticee

Show Unread Posts