Author Topic: im bored  (Read 6028 times)

john m

im bored
« on: June 06, 2018, 11:39:14 am »
This week I learned how to hoover turn on a dishwasher and washing machine use the oven and hang out washing .Still havent a clue how to go shopping .To any of you who are a carer or look after children you have my greatest respect .Me hen got her knee done and I  have to look after her .I dont know how people do this for a living and for so little money.

The Liffey Lip

Re: im bored
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 11:58:32 am »
Can almost feel the cold of the Smith and Wesson pressed against your temple.... 8)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 12:12:07 pm »
This week I learned how to hoover turn on a dishwasher and washing machine use the oven and hang out washing .Still havent a clue how to go shopping .To any of you who are a carer or look after children you have my greatest respect .Me hen got her knee done and I  have to look after her .I dont know how people do this for a living and for so little money.

Greatest test a human bean can be given by the almighty I imagine .....
 Is changing yur own parents nappy......

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 12:17:24 pm »
Dishwasher and a hoover...what about the days before such luxuries..the way the women go on you'd think they were bringing the clothes down to the river to wash them on the stones..I helped out with the nappy changes and formula feeding when I was a kid that's probably why I have none..have a dishwasher and a hoover though.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 01:05:22 pm »
God be with the days when I used a srubbing board,and a mangle out the back in the tenemant house I grew up in .we had no indoor toilet,o water. We didnt even have elcetricty,and I am not joking.mountjoy square was the place,and in the morning some of us young lads would go down the glouaster diamond to get the turf for the auld ones every young fella had a pram,or some sort of a trolly to get it in.our reward was 3 old pence after we qued up for hours,and then carried it up the top of the tennements for them

john m

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 02:05:49 pm »
FFS you dont know what poverty is .Me granny kept a pig in the back garden as a kid my job was to chase the pig around the garden for about an hour until it was sweatting then me granny would rub the sweat off the pig with stale bread and fry it on the pan .It was delicious if you ate it with your eyes closed it would taste like rashers .Use to have to go around the neighbors as well to collect the slops for the pig .Sometimes there would be bits of food in the slopbucket that you could eat .If the food was bad  and you got the shits you wiped your arse with squares of newspaper ..Like you Dollymount I miss the good old days .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:09:14 pm »
You had a pig ya lucky bastard...we had to milk the mice 3 times a day.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 03:03:15 pm »
here yiz go yiz cunts  ;D

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 03:10:39 pm »
Yu had a pig,a garden, an bread, an a granny       john m.?
Yu lucky bastard  :D
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 04:43:16 pm »
we used to eat the slops fuck the pigs

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 05:24:12 pm »
@ John M, fair dinkum, I hope the misses recovers soon, give her my best.

The oven I never mastered myself, well except fer the microwave,
shopping is easy, Tesco online, they deliver to your door, it's so simple.

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2018, 05:59:07 pm »
Yiz is all bringing me down memory lane and I remember our old house in Fleetwood road in Willesden
and it only had an outside toilet.

I was only young about 3 or 4 but I remember watching some older lads collecting fer Guy Fawkes night on November 5th in London.
Wow !  I thought "Money fer Jam" !
All ya had to do was make up a Dummy (Guy) from whatever and put some clothes, a mask and a hat on it, stick it in to a pram
and wheel it up to the street corner and shout "Penny fer the Guy" to everyone that passes and they give ya money.

The year after, I had me mothers old pram that me and my elder brother had been through and I had probably the best dummy 'Guy' in the whole of London, I had spent weeks making it and it was a Prize.
Myself and my brother brought the pram and 'Guy' to our street corner on 'Guy Fawkes' evening/night shouting "Penny fer the Guy", we Fookin cleaned up !  My First scam ever, aged 4 and I Loved it !

But I knew that the tradition was that the 'Guy' was to be burned on a bonfire that night, but no way was anyone burning my Prize 'Guy' and as soon as the first person who donated asked me where my 'Guy' was being burned, I legged it fer home with pockets full !

I got Three good 'Guy Fawkes' nights out of that dummy and one of the biggest disappointment's of my life was my Mother not allowing me to bring the dummy 'Guy' back home to Ireland with me in 1972.

In hindsight she was spot-on !
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:34:31 pm by Belker »

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2018, 07:25:24 pm »

Greatest test a human bean can be given by the almighty I imagine .....
 Is changing yur own parents nappy......
No bother doing anything physical for anyone as long as they are of pleasant disposition and compis mentis. Currently looking after my mother's 2nd husband who has vascular dementia aged 86, my mother died a year ago aged 92, and my father died in 1965 aged 48. The bulk of the work currently goes to my wife. The man has no short term memory. Physical/personal hygiene issues are not a problem as long as the brain is ok. However dealing with a man who refuses to shower, and whinges when you are shaving him is another whole can of wee wee. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2018, 07:31:59 pm »
There will be a place in Heaven fer you Harry !

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2018, 07:39:53 pm »
we used to eat the slops fuck the pigs

The Purina from the dogs food was only awesome !

Show Unread Posts