Author Topic: Davie Drumm did it  (Read 2858 times)

john m

Davie Drumm did it
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:49:09 pm »
Found guilty of a 7 BILLION FRAUD .Big Dommoes young ones young fella cashed a kite (bad Check )in Supervalue got caught done with uttering a false document and fraud .First offence but had an address in the flats got 9 months with the last three suspended .How much time will Drumm get .My guess 6 years with last two suspended  remission for time spent on remand .Out for christmas 2020 .Probably also get day release to take a course as he cannot get another job in banking .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Davie Drumm did it
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 10:27:42 pm »
3 years i'd say with 6 months off for time served in america while waiting for extradition.
when does that other fuckin cunt michael lynn go on trial.

john m

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:46:06 pm »
3 years i'd say with 6 months off for time served in america while waiting for extradition.
when does that other fuckin cunt michael lynn go on trial.
Walkinstown Mick ?Think he was Big Dommos Solicitor ..enough said !

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 12:05:38 am »
Tink the gay fella an Covney be lookin for w bigger scapegoatiny sentence to that playing to the Facebook and Twitter voters..... My guess is 9 yers or 8...
The old guard needs to be buried
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 07:48:50 am »
Time has elapsed and the mob are still euphoric after winning a referendum....Drumm was dragged before the courts in the midst of all this.......nobody notices....he'll get minimum time and make a fortune when Hollywood comes knocking...Nick Leeson-style.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 03:41:12 pm »
Tink the gay fella an Covney be lookin for w bigger scapegoatiny sentence to that playing to the Facebook and Twitter voters..... My guess is 9 yers or 8...
Lugs Brannigan?

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 05:02:58 pm »
Lugs Brannigan?

Tallaght by the Greenhills...

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 07:17:18 am »
Found guilty of a 7 BILLION FRAUD .Big Dommoes young ones young fella cashed a kite (bad Check )in Supervalue got caught done with uttering a false document and fraud .First offence but had an address in the flats got 9 months with the last three suspended .How much time will Drumm get .My guess 6 years with last two suspended  remission for time spent on remand .Out for christmas 2020 .Probably also get day release to take a course as he cannot get another job in banking .

Whatever sentence the judge gives him, it will break down to Three months in Portlaois or wherever, and the remainder of the sentence in the holiday camp/motel of Shelton Abbey and be free or on parole or temporary release by (as John sez) Xmas 2020.
And then the book deals will come flying in and he can live out his retirement in luxury laughing at all the Joe Soap Irish families still in hock up to their neck because of him.

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 10:47:26 am »
The real sickener was Fitzpatrick walking away scot free,because the cops fukked up

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 11:30:12 am »
Cops did what they were told by Cowan and Noonan and many others, including the civil servant who got the big job in Brussels. Fitz et al would have too much dirt on the Govt to go down.

Show Unread Posts