Author Topic: will the Brit government collapse in the next week  (Read 10583 times)

john m

will the Brit government collapse in the next week
« on: June 07, 2018, 06:10:27 am »
 British Supreme court to issue a ruling on the legality of banning abortion in ULSTER they say NO what happens if the courts say the ban is illegal ,Will Arlene and the DUP trow their dummies out of the pram and collapse the whole thing .

dalymount

Re: will the Brit government collapse in the next week
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 07:31:41 am »
The chances are,that it could collapse. Maybe not for the reasons you have said john,but for other reasons.the gangsters in Europe,who are doing everything in their power,to stop Brexit will probably influince the courts decision.they already got to the Itialian president when they influinced gis decision not to allow the appointment of a eurosceptic finance minister, recently they have again sed their influnce to advise member states not to use any British made products after Brexit,and they will probably influnce the courrt decision on rhis occasion to rhey are devious scumbags people like Barnier,Junker,etc etc

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 08:12:03 am »
British Supreme court to issue a ruling on the legality of banning abortion in ULSTER they say NO what happens if the courts say the ban is illegal ,Will Arlene and the DUP trow their dummies out of the pram and collapse the whole thing .

Either way she knows the North is being sold out...small changes over the course of a generation and it'll go unnoticed when Leo's successor arrives in Stormont wearing Starry Plough nipple-rings singing Broad Black Rimmer.

Arlene's colleagues continue to hang themselves.......................Former Stormont health minister Jim Wells has said that more people have been killed through abortion in the United Kingdom since 1967 than died during the Holocaust.

Mr Wells, who had the party whip withdrawn last month over criticism of the DUP leadership, was speaking on BBC Radio Ulster's Nolan Show on Wednesday.

Around six million Jews died in Concentration Camps run by the far-right Nazi regime during the second world war.

The show was holding a discussion on comments from DUP MP Sammy Wilson who said following aborted fetuses were "discarded and put in a bin."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:16:19 am by The Liffey Lip »

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 09:55:15 am »
Breakig news the pro abortion crowd just lost the supreme court caseim delighted

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 10:00:07 am »
One of the reasons im so delighted is,that crowd actully held street partys when the result of the referendum was announced here.this was inspite of the fact that before the result was known,each side had promised not to engage in provoctive celebration.its a kick in the hole for coppinger,boyd barratt,etc etx

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 11:29:12 am »
Breakig news the pro abortion crowd just lost the supreme court caseim delighted
Not quite. The ruling stated  " At the UK’s Supreme Court today, the judges said they had come to a majority view that the commission does not have the standing to bring the proceedings."  Which means the people bringing the case were not directly involved/affected by the laws they were challenging.

Supreme Court judgement also leans towards ECHR standpoint :
"However they also came to a majority view that the law on abortion on Northern Ireland insofar as it relates to fatal foetal abnormality is not compatible with Article 8 of the European Convention on human rights and fundamental freedoms.

By a smaller majority they also found the law not compatible with Article 8 in cases of rape and incest.

However, these decisions regarding the law not being compatible are not binding.

Lord Kerr said that they are “not binding but worthy of close consideration by those in whose power it lies for the laws to be altered”.

The minority on this point – two judges – did not positively say that the present law is compatible with the ECHR but the form of the proceedings did not allow them to conclude it was not. "
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:36:22 am by Bubba Ho-Tep »

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 11:39:49 am »
I hope Arlene Foster fights hard to maintain the status quo in relation to this issue in the north.there was a sickening display of celebration after the recebt referendum result.these young liberal progessive types need to understand that there was no cause for celebration in such circumstances,nether was there causefor celebration when they allowed queers ro marry each other.the amount of people declaring,themselves queer at that time,was nothing more then a fukking fashion statement the young irish dont know what to be doing looking for notice

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 11:47:49 am »
I hope Arlene Foster fights hard to maintain the status quo in relation to this issue in the north.there was a sickening display of celebration after the recebt referendum result.these young liberal progessive types need to understand that there was no cause for celebration in such circumstances,nether was there causefor celebration when they allowed queers ro marry each other.the amount of people declaring,themselves queer at that time,was nothing more then a fukking fashion statement the young irish dont know what to be doing looking for notice

You could always move to Ballymena I suppose...

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 11:51:24 am »

The void needs to be filled. I'm not religious but I tend to agree with G.K. Chesterton...."These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own.” Let them at it Dalymount....all things devour themselves eventually....see the Church for proof.

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 01:44:49 pm »
Im very concerned about the way in which young people today have absolutly no respect for anyone,least of all the RCC.some would say they are justified because of the scandles that occured within the church,but I can only speak from my own experience of having worked for the jesuits ,and got to know people like Peter Mcverry very well.there were others like fr james smith sj,Phil sj,and KevinCasey Sj

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 02:30:47 pm »
Im very concerned about the way in which young people today have absolutly no respect for anyone,least of all the RCC.some would say they are justified because of the scandles that occured within the church,but I can only speak from my own experience of having worked for the jesuits ,and got to know people like Peter Mcverry very well.there were others like fr james smith sj,Phil sj,and KevinCasey Sj
The Society of Jesus heads are the exception to the rule, mostly sound lads with a solid compassionate ,non judgemental compass. You need to listen to them more closely. John Boyle S.J. is a legend.

dalymount

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 02:59:30 pm »
I met many many jesuits in my 8 years working for them . They are wonderful people

dalymount

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 07:45:48 pm »
the yes crowd certainly showed plenty of compassionate , none judgemental qualitys when they went around the streets of Dublin holding street partys in celebration of their victory didnt they ? and this inspite of the fact that both sides made a promise there would be no trriumphilisim

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 10:05:05 pm »
the yes crowd certainly showed plenty of compassionate , none judgemental qualitys when they went around the streets of Dublin holding street partys in celebration of their victory didnt they ? and this inspite of the fact that both sides made a promise there would be no trriumphilisim
They were bold.

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 10:05:52 pm »

Show Unread Posts