Author Topic: will the Brit government collapse in the next week  (Read 10586 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: will the Brit government collapse in the next week
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 07:34:23 am »
I met many many jesuits in my 8 years working for them . They are wonderful people

Maybe in working with the homeless..........they are far from wonderful when it comes to stability and peace..............Check out Weishaupt and the Illuminati. Some believe they are Jews posing as Christians....Marranos.

The SS based their structures on the Jesuits....http://vaticannewworldorder.blogspot.com/2012/06/nazi-gestapo-and-jesuit-order-secret.html

Himmler had an extensive library on their history...

After Pope Clement XIV’s suppression of the Society of Jesus in 1773, Weishaupt became a professor of canon law, a position that was held exclusively by the Jesuits until that time.

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 08:19:32 am »
Again lippy,I can only speak from my own experience,and the good work I saw while working for them

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 08:58:19 am »
Like every other order...good people in them. The Dominicans and Redemptorists I've met seem very distrustful of others too. I met a lecturer who was a Jesuit based in Milltown who regarded himself as a cut above the average human ,and when I told him he was bound to feel that way considering the 14 yrs study...he relaxed then and I found out he was a pshrink. Fascinating man........met him a few times in pubs....he gave me several books over the course of a few yrs.......think he got sent to Boston in the early noughties..

I mentioned Weishaupt just to stir it............he was educated by them and rumoured to be one etc etc...the Church is very afraid of the soldiers of Christ...they must have reason to be.

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 09:55:29 am »
I would not entirely disagree with your assesment,there is a slight degree of arrogance,but you will agree that jesuits are indeed highly educated men.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 09:58:38 am »
Of course but rather more concerned about who they end up educating...Sutherland for example....Gonzaga. Anyway, if you meet one of them again just ask him why their telescope is called Lucifer, will ya? This is not personal, Dalyer...........he won't answer you....or he won't be truthful. Up to 40% of their membership has graduate degrees in Quantum Physics/Maths and Astronomy.......what are they looking for?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope

https://www.jesuit.org.uk/award-jesuit-astronomer
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:04:53 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 10:50:19 am »
The Black Pope rocks.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 11:15:04 am »
He'd better get rocking then.......those red shoes need dancing............

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421

Great idea for a tune.......A True Catholic must reject this Jewish/Masonic inspired phony Vatican II Council for the reprobate fraud it is, and hold to and defend (to the point of shedding one's blood if fortunate enough) the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Roman Faith, that Jesus Christ gave to St. Peter, at the cost of the very last drop of His Most Precious Blood!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:23:10 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 01:26:15 pm »
I'm not religious but it seems a tad unfair to praise one order over another. I attended preparatory and secondary schools fun by the Marist Fathers and never witnessed or encountered anything untoward. By point of fact they were absolute gentlemen to a man.

It is important for Christians to understand other religions just as it's important for other faiths and atheists to understand Christianity. The core values of all popular faiths are wholly compatible with each other and with humane society in general.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 03:56:03 pm »
Except the Muslins....what sort of savage would tell ya no alcohol or bacon and expect you to join their club.

john m

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 04:15:51 pm »
Except the Muslins....what sort of savage would tell ya no alcohol or bacon and expect you to join their club.

Catholics told us no sex outside matrimony .Nomeat on Friday and no work on Sunday .The Work on Sunday always confusedd me the Priest did gods work on Sunday .The Christian brothere ran the Buggery Dungeons on Sunday the Nuns ran the Laundries on Sundays .

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 10:43:08 pm »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 05:42:23 am »

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 12:43:29 pm »
He'd better get rocking then.......those red shoes need dancing............

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421

Great idea for a tune.......A True Catholic must reject this Jewish/Masonic inspired phony Vatican II Council for the reprobate fraud it is, and hold to and defend (to the point of shedding one's blood if fortunate enough) the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Roman Faith, that Jesus Christ gave to St. Peter, at the cost of the very last drop of His Most Precious Blood!
Constantine was a clever fucker altogether :D

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2018, 12:46:04 pm »
I'm not religious but it seems a tad unfair to praise one order over another.
Sing the Jesuit`s praises to one of the "lessor orders" and watch the hackles rise  :D

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2018, 11:35:17 am »
I'm not religious but it seems a tad unfair to praise one order over another.
Sing the Jesuit`s praises to one of the "lessor orders" and watch the hackles rise  :D

As Father Karass, SJ, said in The Exorcist...."I blame the Dominicans".

Show Unread Posts