Author Topic: Crackdown on illegal immigrant taxi drivers  (Read 66128 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Crackdown on illegal immigrant taxi drivers
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2018, 03:46:13 pm »
The Uk seems like another world away for Dubs like me.But if yer from another continent moving from the Uk to Dublin isn't a massive ordeal.They probably say we all look the same anyway.

Offline SClass

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2018, 04:19:16 pm »
The Uk seems like another world away for Dubs like me.But if yer from another continent moving from the Uk to Dublin isn't a massive ordeal.They probably say we all look the same anyway.

Yeah we did all look the same one time , but as you've pointed out on numerous occasions,
Not any longer,
The way is going will all look the same again,

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2018, 04:23:46 pm »
Considering that the average IQ in south east Asia is around 74 there's no way these guys are passing that knowledge test legitimately in those numbers.

Again, it should be a requirement to have Irish citizenship and pass through a metal detecting scanner before entering the test room. Also, the test room should have to be fitted with frequency blocking technology to avoid any outside communication with the test takers.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2018, 04:32:06 pm »
It's not a test on general knowledge or problem solving.. all the answers are in the map.Last time I checked my IQ was 41 and I passed in two goes.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2018, 04:35:02 pm »
It's not a test on general knowledge or problem solving.. all the answers are in the map.Last time I checked my IQ was 41 and I passed in two goes.

There's a serious bang of the brown stuff coming off everything you post. No credibility at all.

john m

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2018, 04:41:12 pm »
A lot of the questions are answered in the test Q1 how do you get from Dail Eireann on Kildare Street To Arus an Uchtarain on Chesterfield Avenue ?Question 34 On what street is Dail Eireann .Question 65 Where is Arus An Uchtarain .If you read the questions first you will get a lot of the answers .

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2018, 04:46:29 pm »
A lot of the questions are answered in the test Q1 how do you get from Dail Eireann on Kildare Street To Arus an Uchtarain on Chesterfield Avenue ?Question 34 On what street is Dail Eireann .Question 65 Where is Arus An Uchtarain .If you read the questions first you will get a lot of the answers .

You obviously don't understand how the test is formated. There is no lineal or predictable question format, it is totally randomised and many of the questions are set in such a way that any two of the answers could be correct, I have no doubt this style of test was orchestrated as a barrier to entry so don't try to tell me Mumar from Punjab just rocked into Ireland on his English student visa and aced a test on the area knowledge of a city he barely knows, how fooking naive are you?

john m

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2018, 04:50:33 pm »

You obviously don't understand how the test is formated. There is no lineal or predictable question format, it is totally randomised and many of the questions are set in such a way that any two of the answers could be correct, I have no doubt this style of test was orchestrated as a barrier to entry so don't try to tell me Mumar from Punjab just rocked into Ireland on his English student visa and aced a test on the area knowledge of a city he barely knows, how fooking naive are you?

You say its so simple to pass yet you struggled ? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2018, 05:02:56 pm »

It's fairly obvious from the get go that you have a severe problem with basic comprehension but now you're just abusing the privilege of being dumb.

Nowhere in anything I write did I claim it was easy to pass, in fact I think I made it very clear that it's a very difficult exam therefore there's no way Umbutu, Mumar or Adil could pass it when they 1, can barely speak English, 2 are in Ireland on dodgy English student visa and 3, couldn't possibly know the city well enough to pass the test.

Take your head out of your arse and you might start grasping the reality of the situation.

john m

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2018, 05:11:39 pm »
I have grasped the reality according to your own posts you are dumber than an illiterate foreigner who can pass the test .

Offline SClass

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2018, 05:20:47 pm »

It's fairly obvious from the get go that you have a severe problem with basic comprehension but now you're just abusing the privilege of being dumb.

Nowhere in anything I write did I claim it was easy to pass, in fact I think I made it very clear that it's a very difficult exam therefore there's no way Umbutu, Mumar or Adil could pass it when they 1, can barely speak English, 2 are in Ireland on dodgy English student visa and 3, couldn't possibly know the city well enough to pass the test.

Take your head out of your arse and you might start grasping the reality of the situation.

Jaysus Tim,
Don't encourage him,
He'll be tapping like fuck on the pads now, That man could run a country single handed, there's just no end to his knowledge,
His IQ is ....... ::fds

john m

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2018, 05:29:21 pm »
last time I took the mensa iq test it was 156 .

Offline SClass

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2018, 05:33:52 pm »
last time I took the mensa iq test it was 156 .

I knew it, unreal.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2018, 05:51:38 pm »
https://youtu.be/9IHYgXheYJA

Years ago they used to trow these kids in the nut house
Learnin difficulties they called it....

Define intelligent?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2018, 06:06:35 pm »
To be fair, the test isn't rocket science. As MfH points out, all the answers are on the map and Dublin isn't a particularly big city. I guess the real issue is what can be done about Eastern European women marrying for money... and, to be fair to An Garda Siochana, they seem to be on top of it.

Show Unread Posts