Author Topic: Taxi drivers retirement home.  (Read 18675 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Taxi drivers retirement home.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 10:36:08 am »
I was joking Octy.....don't be too sensitive..... 8)

Not sure yu are sociopath Lip....bit o trauma in yer yuth maybe? Toughened ya up a bit ......?
No harm in examination of the human chimp gettin into yur car 3 in the mornin snortin all sorts o shite and injectin muck
An murder on his mind.......
Sumtimes it's like a gunfight..... Ya have to read the eyes.....
I can fukin smell the bad dirt before they get in sometimes.....
Psychology is for the most part a load of shite.... A profession of the cream of the nutters of humanity .... ( who's analysin the psychiatrists?)
But no harm bit of study it  in this game....
Some of it at least gets ya thinkin

Murder on everyone's mind at some time in their lives. Using the analog and not the digital is what distinguishes a psycho from a socio. Lot more female psychos than there are males...most of them never kill or even strike....they just annihilate everyone in their way. Socios fall into their own traps....being hoist on their own petard. Leo is a psycho...............he can convince the whole room he cares about them whilst disembowelling them simultaneously. Socios tend do have to let their victims know they're doing it.

Anyhow, you are 100% correct about being armed...Info is power. People use DIY books to demonstrate changing a monoblock mixer tap.........why not apply that to psychology too?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 11:21:34 am »
Essential skill in staying sane when surrounded by Narcissists....being paranoid....
Here's a new one lippy....
Interesting it's at both ends of the spectrum........
It's paint wit a big brush wiki but it'll do....
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

Had an overt narcissist in me car Dudder night lippy ..... I knew straight away by the clothes and the smell of cologne an lynx was fukin horrific....... Needless to say he erupted after 3 minutes and expelled himself after very little teasin from me.... Great crack....

Dangerous letting them know you're on to them, Octo. Best to play the fool. Best analogy I heard about dealing with grandiose/overt Narcissists was from some tv show back in the early noughties...think it was Criminal Minds:

When he tells you he can swim backwards up Niagara Falls....tell him you know....you saw him doing it.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2018, 11:31:21 am »
How did yis get from Criminal Minds to amateur psychology?I've watched all them programs too and I couldn't differentiate between all them different types of something paths.Many people are cunts. Some people hide it better than others.

How come ya never hear the Vet saying 'yer dog might be a sociopath because he licks yer face but shites in the garden'.Or 'I'm sorry your dog ate those children you must have stuck yer finger in his bum when he was a puppy'.Only humans have the time to theorise about these things. I'm off to have a bath in the Jaccuzzi..talk later.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2018, 11:32:04 am »
How did yis get from Criminal Minds to amateur psychology?I've watched all them programs too and I couldn't differentiate between all them different types of something paths.Many people are cunts. Some people hide it better than others.

How come ya never hear the Vet saying 'yer dog might be a sociopath because he licks yer face but shites in the garden'.Or 'I'm sorry your dog ate those children you must have stuck yer finger in his bum when he was a puppy'.Only humans have the time to theorise about these things. I'm off to have a bath in the Jaccuzzi..talk later.

How come your dog has no jacuzzi?

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2018, 11:36:40 am »
Is that you Pavlov?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2018, 11:38:45 am »
Schrodinger fella is cat.

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2018, 11:41:55 am »
 8)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2018, 04:19:42 pm »

How come your dog has no jacuzzi?
rofl haaaaa
Yea Merc that's a bit mean just cause he's a dog
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2018, 08:54:42 pm »
Ideal place for retired Shinner Taxi drivers:

Cab-'Ra Park. 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 08:56:09 pm »
For overweight retired Southsider Taxi drivers: Cab-inteely Pork!! 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2018, 11:55:47 am »
For overweight retired Southsider Taxi drivers: Cab-inteely Pork!! 8)

That near Rotundstown Ave?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2018, 12:07:42 pm »

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2018, 12:21:29 pm »
Goood mooaning LL  ;D

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2018, 12:54:55 pm »
Goood mooaning LL  ;D