Author Topic: Are we, or are we not  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Are we, or are we not
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 03:06:32 pm »
you don't want to be anywhere near The Paedo in the Phoeno part 2.
90% of people there will be bussed to it and bussed out of it back down the bog.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 04:28:22 pm »
Heres another answer for ya...they don't want some mental patient in a taxi getting close to thousands of people where we can run over load of pope fans.Maybe they don't like the pakistani/indian chaps that they found married illegally and may not be able to verify every taxi driver they allow into the park.Some may have questionable motives.

Did you know they're forcing the charity mini marathon organisers to hire private security companies and rent those concrete barriers to protect crowds now for every event.It's easier to keep taxis away from the event considering the security threat.Much easier to vet every bus driver rather than a couple of thousand cabs.

Are yis watching Sky news today some chap in a fiesta rams a barrier the the whole of London was on alert for a few hours.Hardly newsworthy but they're paranoid.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:31:43 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 05:01:01 pm »
Yes,  we should be supplied with identical uniforms,...... and caps, supplied with an identical wheelie bin for all, allowed a maximum 48 hour working week, given our shifts every month, tax deducted every week, apply for holidays 6 months in advance, sick notes, compulsory joining of The Fed, forced retirement at 66, but then great news we'ld have a pension scheme as well, but return the wheelie bin to the NTA.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline cruiser

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2018, 05:07:44 pm »
Well then if we ARE  part of the national transport system,are we not being discriminated against insofar as we cannot compete with the LUAS at certain times in the city,we cannot compete with the bus service for the pope's visit etc

We are the forgotten
only used to clear the streets when no one else wants to

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2018, 05:28:22 pm »
Well then if we ARE  part of the national transport system,are we not being discriminated against insofar as we cannot compete with the LUAS at certain times in the city,we cannot compete with the bus service for the pope's visit etc
We`re better off without access.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 05:53:38 pm »
The NTA make it up as they go along.one we ,the next day we are not.they should have to declare wether we are part of the transport system ,or not.i feel the relivence of their answer will be important at some later date

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2018, 06:15:38 pm »
The NTA make it up as they go along.one we ,the next day we are not.they should have to declare wether we are part of the transport system ,or not.i feel the relivence of their answer will be important at some later date

We are a part of the NTA;
https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi-and-bus-licensing/taxi/

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2018, 06:22:10 pm »
Well I'll certainly be going to see the holy father,and I make no apologies to anyone for it.i was just listening to Joe Duffy show,where people were saying in some cases they were intimidated for declaring they were mass goers.well I'm also a mass goer and I won't appoligise for that ether so there
Well said DM, seriously, be sure and say a prayer fer me while your there.

I'm not much a religous person but I did get to see J.P. doing mass in
St Peters square in Rome on the Sunday morning before the Republic of Ireland
versus Italy match back in 1990. It was a pretty enlightning experience.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 06:50:17 pm »
Taxi drivers in Ireland are dirt scum.... Lowest cunts yu can go....
A taxi is where yu give a criminal a job hoping he won't rob yur house or give a taxi to an immigrant so he won't be as much a burden on the coffers..... The rest that do it are  anti socials and unemployable or retired guards and teachers doin sumtin because bordem not need .... The mobile dole I call it...
You don't belong to anything...
Suits me just fukin fine
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 11:04:08 pm »
Taxi drivers in Ireland are dirt scum.... Lowest cunts yu can go....
A taxi is where yu give a criminal a job hoping he won't rob yur house or give a taxi to an immigrant so he won't be as much a burden on the coffers..... The rest that do it are  anti socials and unemployable or retired guards and teachers doin sumtin because bordem not need .... The mobile dole I call it...
You don't belong to anything...
Suits me just fukin fine
Nail and head. 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 05:23:57 am »
we are indeed part of the national transport sytem a.k.a, the national transport authority. You don't even own your plate. The NTA does but you are allowed use it. That was the spoof dreamed up as part of the no more transfer of plates.

Sure we actually own nothing Gooter.....the moment an item or thing is registered then ownership falls to the state.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 08:17:25 pm »
As part of an integrated public transport system we should be happy to allow another more suitable part of that system service relevant demand.

Show Unread Posts