Author Topic: President betting  (Read 14291 times)

john m

Re: President betting
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 10:13:44 pm »
Ken I'll have 500 to win 400 please don't lay me .I'll buy you a pint in Cork if you don't

john m

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 11:25:17 pm »
here is the bet gallagher finishes last you buy me a pint in Cork  if he finishes better than last i buy you one in dublin .

Offline Belker

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2018, 07:11:00 am »
Ken I'll have 500 to win 400 please don't lay me .I'll buy you a pint in Cork if you don't

No worries, no bet.

I'll but ya a pint in Cork next Jan regardless of whom finishes last.

Offline Belker

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2018, 07:15:56 am »
..... but I don't understand the 6/4 bit, betfair odds suggest it's a one horse race hence you're either backing or laying Michael D at 1.03 ish ? ? ? ?
6/4  5 candidates is a certainty .GET ON

@ Stephen, the original post was from Sept 10th when they were betting on how many nominated candidates would take part in the election.

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2018, 07:25:41 am »
Peter Casey 80/1 with PP.

He said his piece and everyone disagreed in public, but when the voters have a private anonymous box to cast their vote in then they just might vote 'Anti-Knacker'/'Anti Social welfare scum' and vote fer Casey.

If'n the Knackers and Welfare scum voted then Casey would never get in, but they don't vote cos they are too busy robbing houses, drinking Dutch Gold, smoking Amber leaf and ryding their brother/sister.

Halved in price now, only 40/1 with PP.

Down to 33/1 now with PP and 25/1 with Boyles.

john m

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2018, 09:21:04 am »
Casey to Higgins you couldnt lie straight in bed . lol lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2018, 12:49:25 pm »
No worries, no bet.

I'll but ya a pint in Cork next Jan regardless of whom finishes last.

I don't want a bet either!

Offline Belker

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2018, 10:18:19 pm »

He said his piece and everyone disagreed in public, but when the voters have a private anonymous box to cast their vote in then they just might vote 'Anti-Knacker'/'Anti Social welfare scum' and vote fer Casey.

If'n the Knackers and Welfare scum voted then Casey would never get in, but they don't vote cos they are too busy robbing houses, drinking Dutch Gold, smoking Amber leaf and ryding their brother/sister.

Only 20/1 now with PP.

Offline Belker

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2018, 03:19:07 pm »

Only 20/1 now with PP.

Down to 10/1 now.
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/irish-politics/next-president

john m

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2018, 05:36:26 pm »
Still a one horse race Higgins wins probably on the first count .Casey like the IRA woman is not transfer friendly .

john m

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2018, 09:58:12 pm »
Are the bookies on Coke Gavin Duffy 5/6 to get less than 5.6% of the vote he will do well to get 1.6 % Him Gallagher and Casey competing for the inbread border county vote ,The cunts whoclaim to be Irish Republicans but spend their dole money in Newry or Armagh or any other shopping center north of the line If Casey does well Duffy cant
My guess for who gets what
Spoiled votes 2.5%
Duffy 1.5%
Joan 5.5%
Casey 8.5%
Ni Ridah 13 %
Gallagher 14.5
Mich the Poet 54.5%

Higgins Elected on first count Ni Ridah and Gallagher save their deposit and get expenses .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2018, 07:36:38 am »
Straw poll where I voted a few minutes ago.........Casey to get about 20%. Pink n fluffies yet to vote.......mad dash to get to their minimum wage, zero hours jobs.

john m

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 11:58:40 am »
Be surprised if Casey hits double figures most one trick ponies have limited attraction and its unlikely Paddy or Sharon will leave the sofa to vote .Middle class voters will protect the Status Quo and Micked D will run away with it .Still looking @ under 40% turnout .Went over the Credit Union this morning poling station is next door but it was to cold to walk so I came home .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 02:43:26 pm »
As Octy notes, his best strategy is to keep telling folk he has no chance of winning as his only hope is complacency among Michael D's supporters. I'm not suggesting he has any hope but then nobody thought we'd get the orange moron in the White House or that the British electorate would express a preference for Brexit.

The thin with the travellers is neither here nor there, he'd have fuck all power to do anything about them.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2018, 11:24:50 am »
Tapping into the Zeitgeist..........politically astute obviously. Far more so than the weeping hobbit with the weight of every social wrong in the world, further crippled by a tendency to get apoplectic if he meets a non-communist.

Show Unread Posts