Author Topic: KEW GARDENS  (Read 11441 times)

john m

Re: KEW GARDENS
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 08:48:31 am »
St ledger anti post is one of the few anti post bets worth having .There are few real ledger horses most are failed middle distance horses who ran down the field in the derby ,to slow for a mile or a mile two .Aiden O Brien lays out horses for the ledger usually they run over a mile as two year olds .This horse won n egg and spoon race in Galway but he won by a football field on soft, knowing o briens MO this one will be earmarked for the Ledger .As I said Ledger usually has a field of might of beens so something layed out for it might not have to much to beat .Paddies offered me 33s to 25 e/w .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 04:36:21 pm »
GAA, soccer or American football field?

john m

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2018, 11:17:15 pm »
If you can rob it Quipco stayers Ascot next month .Powers Going 12 /1 Kew get on before they change it .

OK listen carefuly .Paddy Power are still betting on this .What I know Kew Gardens is still entered to run on Saturday ,the chances are he wont but earlier today he galloped in Ballydoyle with another horse Cypress Creek to see how fresh he was .The declerations to run are out at mid day tomorrow check on the apobfc or anywhre else to find out if he runs if you know before the bookies have the official declerations then lump on e/w .There will be less than 8 runners but the bookies are betting 3 places  Capri defininitly does not run ,Flag of Honour has been suplimented to run but he might not stay on soft ground .If Kew Gardens runs he wont be unplaged and if he wins the Rodent and myself are in coin .
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:24:20 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2018, 11:33:13 am »
not running ....Ballydoyle British Champions Day Runners Newmarket Saturday
Champion Stakes Gr1 - Capri - Rhododendron
QEII Stakes Gr1 - Happily - I Can Fly
Long Distance Cup Gr2 - Flag Of Honour - Sir Erec - Cyprus Creek

john m

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 02:03:34 pm »
Few Quid last week for Kew Gardens cut from 10/1 to 6/1 declared today for both the Gold Cup and Hardwick .If he runs in the Gold Cup he wont be bigger than 3/1 .Still might not run but if he runs I think he will win dont fancy him for the Hardwick distance is to short .

john m

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 07:31:46 am »
The plan at the minute is to run him in the Gold Cup. We were delighted with his run in the Coronation Cup and he has seemed in good order since then. The Gold Cup trip is always an unknown until they try it, but he stayed the St Leger trip very well at Doncaster last year and that would give you hope that he will be able for it.

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2019, 07:53:13 am »
Are you ON him john M ?
What price ?
And when is the race ?

john m

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 07:59:42 am »
Are you ON him john M ?
What price ?
And when is the race ?

Put him up last year before the Ledger .Had a good bet on the Ledger and took 20/1 for this years Gold Cup .He is the Class animal in the race .Stradavaris won all the cup races last year but only beat bumper horses .I laid off a bit to cover my stake .

Offline Belker

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2019, 09:07:49 am »
I see him there now on oddschecker, next Thurs is raceday, I'll keep me eye on it.
https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/royal-ascot/ascot-gold-cup/winner

1/5 the Place odds 123, de Kounts have no shame !

john m

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2019, 10:02:11 am »
If it wasent for Bad luck id be lucky .Fucking horse got injured on Saturday doing his last bit of work before the race ,a non runner .

john m

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 03:59:45 am »
Try get a few coins on a horse called Sovreign to win next years Ledger if you can get 66/1 or 50s

Saw this horse win an egg and spoon race at Galway last year advised you to take 66/1 about him winning the St Ledger .He ran today in the Irish Derby 100/1 on Betfair this morning had a 5er  on him

john m

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2019, 04:03:03 am »
Try get a few coins on a horse called Sovreign to win next years Ledger if you can get 66/1 or 50s

Won todays Irish Derby .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2019, 12:51:09 pm »
WD John.

john m

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2019, 03:09:18 pm »
The next of the Big Priced wagers is Red Galileo @50/1 for the Goodwood Cup .

john m

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2019, 09:29:48 am »
Kew Gardens runs Saturday against Stradavarius who has only ever been beaten once Kew Gardens was 20/1 to win this race ,He isint any more I lumped on Each Way .......OH by the way Kew Gardens was the horse that beat Stradavarius two years ago .Ive waited 18 months for this bet .

Show Unread Posts