Author Topic: Last nights debate  (Read 1458 times)

dalymount

Last nights debate
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:45:41 am »
Anyone watch the presidential debate last night ? Yer woman ,Joan Freeman reckons there were no less then FOUR millionaires on stage competing with her.she included Michael D as one of them.he didnt deny it

The Liffey Lip

Re: Last nights debate
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 07:49:05 am »
Case is very wealthy indeed...Larry the Leprechaun has written several academic books and has earned well over a million in office.

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 11:53:11 am »
She has been saying for some time now,that you ether have to be backed by a political party,or be filthy rich to fund such a campaign.do ya reckon she has a point lippy ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 12:01:24 pm »
Look at Trump for instance. He didn't need any big business money funding him............they haven't left him alone because of it. The situation here with the Presidency is more a case of "power" or the perception of "power". The whole thing is a farce in a tiny country like this...paying some looney 317k p.a. for swanning around pontificating on world issues when half the world only knows us because we allowed the ECB and IMF saddle us with 42% of all European banking debts.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 12:05:55 pm »
Very true,and very well put

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 12:09:46 pm »
Sad thing is Dalyer, the choices are limited. Michael D could talk the hind legs of a donkey and probably wouldn't put his foot in it either...even though he should be enjoying himself with his dosh and at his age. The Blasphemy ref means I'll be voting, so I'll probably go for the little chancer in my selection.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 05:05:20 pm »
Didn’t watch the debate, but that little leprechaun we currently have won’t be getting m6 vote, simply for the fact that he said 7 years ago he would only serve one term. 2 faced little bollox can vacate th3 gas before he dies in office

Show Unread Posts