Author Topic: Double standards or what .  (Read 10188 times)

john m

Double standards or what .
« on: October 19, 2018, 09:13:02 am »
Its the end of the world as we know it .A Saudi journalist goes missing in Turkey presumed dead and the world is outraged all sorts of embargoes are being threatened but the head of Interpol who is Chinease has also gone missing in action ,he went back to China on a visit and the Chinease say he has been arrested for questioning about fraud when he was a member of the Chinease government his wife says she thinks he is dead but nobody seems to care .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Double standards or what .
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:15:04 am »
An autistic girl, 23 yrs of age, was pimped out by care workers in England........crazy planet we're on.

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 09:33:21 am »
Lip if it turns out that China killed this bloke then the world economy goes into freefall ,the silence from world leaders is deafening .Europe is in a dangerous place if there is any shock to world trade European Interest rates are too low so starting early next year we need to catch up with the Yanks .People today seem to forget that intrest rates can go up I wouldnt want to have a big mortgage .Trump has a plan to bankrupt everybody except the USA and he is doing well at it .i see Goves name being trown around as the next PM in the UK another school mate of borris ,reece mogg and cameron the coup de harrow in the UK is almost complete .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 09:35:09 am »
He's not dead..........he's being reframed to carry on the good Sesame society's plan.

john m

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 09:39:31 am »
He's not dead..........he's being reframed to carry on the good Sesame society's plan.

He hasent been seen since his plane touched down .Two weeks ago according to the Chinease he tendered his resignation to Interpol and it was accepted .As I said Saudi did or didnt kill the Jurno and there is outcry (I think they did slaughter him ) but the head of an International body goes missing and not a murmour .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 09:41:48 am »
You buying stocks on the markets again? lol

john m

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 09:45:16 am »
You buying stocks on the markets again? lol

I have an interest in a trading group .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 10:08:40 am »
We also the only country in the world dat has a gay prime minister an a gay president
They all at it now... Everybody is bummin everybody else...
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 10:11:20 am »
Mickey D is gay........? rofl

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 10:17:49 am »
Do ya reckon he is stoke on trent lippy ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 10:19:54 am »
Octy does.........I don't think so........he said he never rode a gay man,,,,,,,,,,,,but that he rode a fellow who did,

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 10:43:32 am »
Herd a rumours in me taxi yest( very reliable source!) ,,,, well he does live in de phoenix Park doesinee??
An he has a squeaky voice an he looks like one doesinee???

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 10:48:23 am »
Bloke in me car told me.....he sez his mate is a guard an the midget has a ladder out the back of the aras wall... An they all sworn to secrecy or they'll lose de pension

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2018, 10:51:09 am »
Wouldn't surprise me. The birds all love your man Titchmarsh from the BBC and he's a very high pitched voice too. Can't tell.....I'd never have known Leo was until he told me.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2018, 10:55:50 am »
Wouldn't surprise me. The birds all love your man Titchmarsh from the BBC and he's a very high pitched voice too. Can't tell.....I'd never have known Leo was until he told me.

G'wan,ye probably knew the guy who built the closet!!

Show Unread Posts