Author Topic: Father-of-three (40) hijacked taxi and ran down garda  (Read 6083 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Father-of-three (40) hijacked taxi and ran down garda
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 12:35:37 am »
Don't ever work in a massage parlour if you don't give a toss or a fook....

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 09:59:18 am »
Waz anyone else out last night? 
There was a strange eerie sense of doom about the place as I left me abode...... Immediately me phone charger stopped working..... So I knew I was in for shite..... Had to call the guards on couple socios soon after and nothing but filth getting in me car except this beautiful girl got in......
An I fell in love again...... She told me she was a belly dancer an I said to her..... Yes you have a beautiful belly an she giggled nervously.... At the lights she jumped out an was gone... just like that.... And the sadness returned........
Anyway fuk that.....
Very similar to this bird...... Get a load of this..... Ide say it be good for your bad back

https://youtu.be/qDyoWU7bios
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 12:12:38 pm »
Stop looking at Filthy harlots on tinternet octy yill go blind. On the eerie night thing it was a strange aul night..loadsa cunts in town at 330 am an I'm not sure how they got there because I didn't bring any of them in. Cunts must be heading in arfter their brekkie..

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 12:31:56 pm »
Stop looking at Filthy harlots on tinternet octy yill go blind. On the eerie night thing it was a strange aul night..loadsa cunts in town at 330 am an I'm not sure how they got there because I didn't bring any of them in. Cunts must be heading in arfter their brekkie..
There waz no money in town weirdyoo.... Credit card and mortgage bill
Weekend.... Nuttin but filth out..... Runners galore ide say...... Still I stuck it out fair play yo meself I was under enormous pressure an I nearly blew mee top..... I was like traviis bickle on coke
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 12:43:49 pm »
Next week is a bank hollier and school midterm. A lot of people are prolly hoarding money to get away for a few days. Student scum will have to make up the shortfall this week I spose

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 01:42:12 pm »
I was in town last night and it was hopping but I was drinking.I think I remember things getting quiet around the time drivers are doing their taxes.Noticed a few night drivers out during the day shift yesterday on the green.I'm guessing the day lads were out last night too trying to get some extra cash.After 3pm the city center was like the recession again.And if yer depending on the app you're only getting crumbs.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:08:55 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 02:02:18 pm »
Got a puncture last night around midnight....did a few fares as i made my way northside...was happy to head home...meself and Kandi Kay from Babestation had a bit of a laugh on the blower at 2am.

Offline Tony

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 02:44:09 pm »
Got a puncture last night around midnight....did a few fares as i made my way northside...was happy to head home...meself and Kandi Kay from Babestation had a bit of a laugh on the blower at 2am.

So you and your heap had a flat lol
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline SClass

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 04:07:35 pm »

So the maintenance free tuna cans are not so reliable after all,

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 04:47:08 pm »

It was a fukin puncture ye pensioner fuk!!

Offline watty

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 06:43:35 pm »
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/fatherofthree-40-hijacked-taxi-and-ran-down-garda-37441354.html

Michael Bowman SC, defending, said his client was disgusted at his actions and could not remember the incident as he had been drinking and had taken cocaine.
Fukker remembered to bring his blue gloves with him and put them on before trying to kill the taxi driver and steal his taxi.

Judge Karen O’Connor adjourned the matter to allow for the preparation of a report from the Probation Service, and will sentence Ward on December 19.
Looks like the judge is gonna let him off with a slap on the wrist...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:58:07 pm by watty »

Offline SClass

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 07:13:38 pm »

It was a fukin puncture ye pensioner fuk!!

Well don't blow a fuse about it.

Show Unread Posts