Author Topic: Fukked upapp  (Read 16823 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Fukked upapp
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 04:06:14 pm »
There's chrimbo parties starting next week!!

It's me birthday next Sat....all pressies greatly accepted,i already have a copy of Kens buke so don't think about offloading one or ten on me...yis cunts!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 04:08:40 pm »

It's me birthday next Sat....all pressies greatly accepted,i already have a copy of Kens buke so don't think about offloading one or ten on me...yis cunts!!

It was Al's last week, what did you get him?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 04:13:36 pm »

Hals Beard moisturiser....creme de la cum!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 04:40:28 pm »

Laffin, but I think you meant Al's
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2018, 04:49:06 pm »

Laffin, but I think you meant Al's

No...deffo Hals!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 04:53:36 pm »
In my case I didn't need to reset the password, it worked after deleting and reinstalling the app. If the top of the screen doesn't show your "points" you have an issue. Once the points are displayed after log in you're back in business.

I was chatting with a client from a major tech firm last night who suggested that many of his colleagues have stopped using the app in Ireland and gone back to their cab firm as a result of being let down on prebookings.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 05:04:55 pm »
I don't need to do a course on pre booking...nor do i want to be an ambassador but if Mytaxi want to put in barriers to who does or doesn't get offered work before other drivers well that's up to them...it's very fukin simple...offer the job to the nearest fukin driver...it's not rocket science....but then if it suits a narrative that they're touting to the NTA....i'm sure they'll have a powerpoint presentation with loads of graphs with different colours....and using big words anall.

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 05:05:49 pm »
I envisage another metaxi challenge in the next few weeks.. carry 600 pax in 12 hours for 40 quid an a 10 euro Krispy Kremes voucher to one lucky driver or some bollox like it.

Offline Tony

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2018, 05:07:52 pm »
I envisage another metaxi challenge in the next few weeks.. carry 600 pax in 12 hours for 40 quid an a 10 euro Krispy Kremes voucher to one lucky driver or some bollox like it.

They will have to queue up behind Marto for that offer
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2018, 05:08:36 pm »
In my case I didn't need to reset the password, it worked after deleting and reinstalling the app. If the top of the screen doesn't show your "points" you have an issue. Once the points are displayed after log in you're back in business.

I was chatting with a client from a major tech firm last night who suggested that many of his colleagues have stopped using the app in Ireland and gone back to their cab firm as a result of being let down on prebookings.

was chatting with a client from a major tech firm last night who suggested that many of his colleagues have stopped using the app in Ireland and gone back to their cab firm as a result of being let down on prebookings.
[/quote]
Cupol have said that to me aszwell.....
Updated it yesterday....
The app icon ting has disappeared off me ph...hav to log in on play store...
If you press the reject button... It seizes....
Wtf ar they up to? 
Testing our addiction to it?
Bring back hailo
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2018, 05:11:31 pm »
They probably will Al.....but they couldn't give a Mybollox about what we think.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2018, 05:27:28 pm »
Do yis ever see the look on the passengers face when you tell them there's nobody actually looking at the prebook screen unless it's a long job.They think there's a real person giving out the jobs and supervising pick ups.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2018, 05:31:59 pm »
Also noticed(before the update aswell) that where a destination is input...when you arrive at said destination that it offers jobs in the vicinity where the journey began.

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2018, 06:01:13 pm »
What kind of fukking taxi men are ya that ya cant find your own work ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2018, 06:10:20 pm »
Lazy, probably. However, mytaxi is extremely popular with clients. A significant knock on affect of that popularity is the concentration of scum among remaining street hails, particularly up above in Dublin. What I mean by that is that the concentration of scum is much higher than before Hail0 came along as there's a lot less street work and among what's left is pretty much all the scum including those that don't want to risk any tracking of their movements and those culturally opposed to learning basic literacy skills. Having said that, mytaxi isn't foolproof by any means - I have been offered "McDonagh" from the Priorswood and someone posted an offer from a halting site, just the concentration of scum on the app is very significantly lower than on the street.

Show Unread Posts