Author Topic: Fukked upapp  (Read 16334 times)

john m

Fukked upapp
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:18:21 pm »
Me bollox not sending you work you need to reset your poassword .You can google how to do it .Worked last night finished early and an hour this morning never got a job off it .

john m

Re: Fukked upapp
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 03:21:48 pm »
They wont send you an E mailbut if you do the update it seems to work .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 03:25:29 pm »

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 03:37:13 pm »
That app is absolute shite. I just proved to myself I don't really need it. I Knocked it off last night at 9pm. I havent had a night like it in ages, all cash work too. Same again tonight.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 03:42:52 pm »
That app is absolute shite. I just proved to myself I don't really need it. I Knocked it off last night at 9pm. I havent had a night like it in ages, all cash work too. Same again tonight.

+1
Very frustrating with job offers kms away,if i was to accept those jobs my fuel costs would increase dramatically due to the dead miles to pick up....and then no guarantee that they won't cancel plus when no destination shown....but even if a destination is shown,no guarantee that's where they're actually going.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 03:48:12 pm »
i thought cunts were fined a dickie diver or something if they hailoed you and did'nt turn up.

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 03:49:30 pm »
I would join them only if every job I got was a country run of no less then 120 miles

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 03:54:25 pm »
i thought cunts were fined a dickie diver or something if they hailoed you and did'nt turn up.

I don't know if they fine them,but we won't see any of it unless we request a scrub fee,but from a distance point of view you have to travel 5kms or more,if they cancel as you arrive at their door...you're fuked.

john m

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 03:56:09 pm »
http://intaxi.org/forum/index.php?topic=9357.0

We tried to help you!!

tried toreset it last night wouldnt workredid it again today it seems ok .they never sent any e mail when i checked on completed jobs there was none recorded so i didnt cover any prebooked in case i didnt get coin .all seems ok now .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »
http://intaxi.org/forum/index.php?topic=9357.0

We tried to help you!!

tried toreset it last night wouldnt workredid it again today it seems ok .they never sent any e mail when i checked on completed jobs there was none recorded so i didnt cover any prebooked in case i didnt get coin .all seems ok now .

Prebook?....very funny John!!

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 03:58:51 pm »
I received an unsolicited text from them last night to notify me of the high volume of high value prebooked jobs on the screen rofl I had a look. 698 jobs of shite is all I could see. Most of em miles away from me and no doubt that they were all account work. Fuck that. 

Offline Tony

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 03:59:17 pm »
Well I won't be using it over the silly season, from Monday on it will have to be pretty quite for me to even consider the sap app.

Mr. T-bag to you

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 04:00:33 pm »
Well I won't be using it over the silly season, from Monday on it will have to be pretty quite for me to even consider the sap app.

+1

Offline Tony

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 04:02:24 pm »
I received an unsolicited text from them last night to notify me of the high volume of high value prebooked jobs on the screen rofl I had a look. 698 jobs of shite is all I could see. Most of em miles away from me and no doubt that they were all account work. Fuck that.

Ya have to scroll down through loads of gick jobs to find something that's anywhere near you and at that if even a gickier job, with hailo you could select jobs near me which was much better.... But still shite jobs.
Mr. T-bag to you

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 04:04:24 pm »
It'll be nuttin but cord wankers tonight with the rugger on. I wont be helping them.

Show Unread Posts