Author Topic: Rugby type stuff  (Read 21207 times)

john m

Rugby type stuff
« on: November 13, 2018, 10:22:18 pm »
All Blacks 1/1 -6 points against Ireland .They will beat Ireland like a drunkards wife .This is going to be my biggest bet of the year .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Rugby type stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 07:25:51 am »
World Cup on everyone's mind. Ireland to beat them and then the media to go into a frenzy until South Africa beat us in the 1/4's next yr.

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 07:56:48 am »
World Cup on everyone's mind. Ireland to beat them and then the media to go into a frenzy until South Africa beat us in the 1/4's next yr.

Ireland are a bit like an FA cup side New Zealand are Premier league .We are like an English Soccer team heading to a world cup great expectations until we meet any of the top 8 sides then the posh schoolboys get beat like Delaneys Donkey .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 08:38:12 am »
Nice fiver double...Norn Iron in the peasant game and Ireland's Call to win the rugger.

john m

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 09:42:32 am »
Moved the goalpost the handicap is now 7 points so wont be betting .-6 is less than aconverted try but -7 is three scores .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 11:07:53 am »
Rugger buggers all out last night in Searsons...........smell of Prada and Kebabs is a killer.

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 11:28:35 am »
Moved the goalpost the handicap is now 7 points so wont be betting .-6 is less than aconverted try but -7 is three scores .

Minus 6 is also still Three scores or Three converted penalties, as in winning by 6 is still a Loser or a handicap draw.
Lawbreakers are still offering Evens on Minus 6, Go 'Fill your Boots' John M, but personally I wouldn't !
https://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/internationals/ireland-v-new-zealand/handicaps

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2018, 01:43:38 pm »
Rugger buggers all out last night in Searsons...........smell of Prada and Kebabs is a killer.

Were ye working or part of the Penneys and kebab crowd?

john m

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2018, 03:53:33 pm »
Explaining to a Munster man why Irelans will lose the soft underbelly of leinster players lads who hold down their school chums and bukaki all over them in the showers havent got the stomach for the fight when faced by real oposition .While most taxies work the cesspool of landsdown illbe working the 8,10,12s with the realpeople .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2018, 03:57:38 pm »
Sure you're a man of the people John....shudda got elected to a council or sumtin!!

john m

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 04:10:00 pm »
7 oc kick off the goons will be absolutely pissed by 10 crying about the ref or blaming the pitch .Orlagh and Grizelda will opine that since Drico left the game has lost its sex appeal ,I wonder how many of the quems will be out to support their sisters in green tomorrow against whoever it is they are playing .A fucking joke of a game .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 05:00:17 pm »
Sure you're a man of the people John....shudda got elected to a council or sumtin!!

Just wondering, would it be a good idea to get a taxi rep on a council... or have the shiners got that covered with the few immigrants among their elected representatives?

john m

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2018, 07:56:14 pm »
Half time Ireland +10 plus the 3 they are up now 10/11 as I didnt bet this might be worth a few notes .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2018, 09:56:33 pm »
Half time Ireland +10 plus the 3 they are up now 10/11 as I didnt bet this might be worth a few notes .

Cos you're a naysayer John....you never entertained the idea that Ireland could beat the All Blacks...even though they did before!!

john m

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 09:43:48 am »

Cos you're a naysayer John....you never entertained the idea that Ireland could beat the All Blacks...even though they did before!!

Did you ever hear as much bollox about nothing .There are more Pigeon Clubs in Dublin than rugby clubs .Talking to a few LADS last night all said they played so I asked what club did you pay for they all said they played in school so I just laughed at them and said I did Latin in school dosent make me a Priest playing in the schoolyard oh sorry school sports field dosent make you rugby players .Such cuntologu, about 100 professional players in the country and we are number 2 in the world just lets you know what a load of bollox of a sport it is .

Show Unread Posts