Author Topic: Rugby type stuff  (Read 21219 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Rugby type stuff
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 11:17:40 am »
Don't mind the stats. Come the big competitions, the All Blacks and Aussies and England will be fired up. Ireland have shot their bolt way too early. The French are the only team the Kiwis fear. South Africa will be hard to beat. Ireland are only a few injuries away from total elimination at the 1/4's stages. Love to see them making a final, but experience tells me they'll fall short.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 11:26:03 am »
you can't cheat or dive in rugby, unlike football.
that's why italy, spain, brazil, argentina, portugal etc. are fuckin shite at rugby and we're brilliant.

john m

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 11:38:48 am »
There are more lesbians in dublin than rugby players ......

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 11:41:33 am »
There are more lesbians in dublin than rugby players ......

That is definitely true, but you have to admit that riding Rob Kearney is referable to sticking your member into a fat Sapphist.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 12:13:03 pm »
Cos you're a naysayer John....you never entertained the idea that Ireland could beat the All Blacks...even though they did before!!

To be fair, he said it was his biggest bet of the year. If that's not a ringing endorsement of the "opposition" I don't know what is?

john m

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2018, 12:22:35 pm »
Didnt have a bet in the End Rodent when the spread went -7 thats three scores so held my powder .Tried to ring Powers at half time when the spread was ireland +10 couldnt get through.My biggest bet so far this year was what I had on Kew Gardens to win the Ledger .Ken told me Ladbrokes were still giving -6 on the spread but I wont bet with Ladbrokes wouldnt even take a free bet with them .In the end all I got out of the match was a nights wages .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2018, 04:33:02 pm »
2 relatively small countries, population wise, are Number 1 & 2 in the rugby rankings. Stuff your stats John

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2018, 05:10:29 pm »
I have an image of John in the middle of a PP shop shouting "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2018, 07:27:59 pm »
I have an image of John in the middle of a PP shop shouting "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"
Laffin

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2018, 08:52:59 pm »
Talking of Rugby - Gerwyn Price @ 100/1 (with 188 Bet) for the World Championship might be worth £1:

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2018, 09:04:19 pm »
Price gone! Got 80s with Bet365.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2018, 10:19:50 pm »
Talking double dutch to me there!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 06:27:48 am »
Didnt have a bet in the End Rodent when the spread went -7 thats three scores (so is SIX !!) so held my powder (DRY) .Tried to ring Powers at half time when the spread was ireland +10 couldnt get through.My biggest bet so far this year was what I had on Kew Gardens to win the Ledger .Ken told me Ladbrokes were still giving -6 on the spread but I wont bet with Ladbrokes wouldnt even take a free bet with them .In the end all I got out of the match was a nights wages .

Ooo Kaye !, so explain to me SLOWLY how you got a "Nights wages" out of the match ? You took my advice and didn't play at Minus 6 and couldn't get through to PP to bet on Ireland at half-time at +10, where exactly did the nights wages from the match come from ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 06:37:53 am »
All Blacks 1/1 -6 points against Ireland .They will beat Ireland like a drunkards wife .This is going to be my biggest bet of the year .

In all my years in the gambling game, I don't think that I ever come across anyone that could 'Stop a Clock' as fast as you John M,
I thought about laying you this bet but I had to stop myself and slap myself on the wrist and say to myself; "No, don't do that again, it's like taking Candy from a Baby !"

john m

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 11:18:36 am »
Didnt have a bet in the End Rodent when the spread went -7 thats three scores (so is SIX !!) so held my powder (DRY) .Tried to ring Powers at half time when the spread was ireland +10 couldnt get through.My biggest bet so far this year was what I had on Kew Gardens to win the Ledger .Ken told me Ladbrokes were still giving -6 on the spread but I wont bet with Ladbrokes wouldnt even take a free bet with them .In the end all I got out of the match was a nights wages .

Ooo Kaye !, so explain to me SLOWLY how you got a "Nights wages" out of the match ? You took my advice and didn't play at Minus 6 and couldn't get through to PP to bet on Ireland at half-time at +10, where exactly did the nights wages from the match come from ?

Town was hopping with rugger buggers Kenneth got a nights wages in about 4 hours .

Show Unread Posts