Author Topic: tessy may  (Read 5782 times)

john m

tessy may
« on: November 15, 2018, 02:25:06 pm »
betting on when she goes 16/1 2020 or later is great value .Why there is possibly a vote of no confidence in her that she will win because nobody else wants the job and has the support of the Conservative party .If they vote and she wins then she cannot be challenged for a year that brings it up to this time next year even then if they vote no confidence she remains Prime Minister until a new one is elected by the Conservative party that could take months .Paddy betting 16/1 the real odds is probably odds on .Cant see them getting her out .

john m

Re: tessy may
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 02:36:35 pm »
That 16/1 didnt last long .Worlds biggest bookie me bollox  yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 02:55:49 pm »
Beats working John..eh?

john m

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 02:59:23 pm »
3 day week if I wanted to work me bollox off Iwould be a horse not back one .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 07:32:22 am »
She's doomed, but so is the "Union". Sturgeon has warned her about special exemptions relating to Norn Iron.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:10:35 am by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 11:33:30 am »
its now only 9/4 she goes in 2020 or later and 9/4 she goes next year no chance she goes this year so ill   have a small bet to cover my stake she goes next year and wait to collect better return than having your money on deposit in a bank .

Offline watty

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 07:46:28 pm »
She might survive yet.  TV is saying not enough Tories put in letters of no confidence to trigger a Tory election.  They're realising they don't have the votes to get rid of her and the rest of the Tories don't have any alternative to her Brexit plan either.

She might retire once Brexit goes through (if it does) so that's next year.

I don't know how she does it.  She spent 3 hours in Parliament on Thurs getting her arsed kicked.  I would have told them to F*ck off and I'd see them outside if they had the balls.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2018, 03:37:16 pm »
I think that sort of unparliamentary language is reserved for the Green Party, Watty.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2018, 03:59:04 pm »
I don't know how she does it.  She spent 3 hours in Parliament on Thurs getting her arsed kicked.  I would have told them to F*ck off and I'd see them outside if they had the balls.

Is that you Ken?

Offline watty

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:44 pm »
No.  Ken woulda swam the Irish Sea over to Parliament and acted as her personal bodyguard for two weeks until everything was sorted.  Then he would  have come home via Essex and saved a couple of big-bosomed blonde ladies from certain disaster  rofl

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 10:11:43 pm »
No.  Ken woulda swam the Irish Sea over to Parliament and acted as her personal bodyguard for two weeks until everything was sorted.  Then he would  have come home via Essex and saved a couple of big-bosomed blonde ladies from certain disaster  rofl

And home back to Ireland to a welcome motorcade down Grand Parade!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 07:26:41 am »
Nobody wants the gig..they can all thank Cameron for that.

john m

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 11:04:08 am »
betting on when she goes 16/1 2020 or later is great value .Why there is possibly a vote of no confidence in her that she will win because nobody else wants the job and has the support of the Conservative party .If they vote and she wins then she cannot be challenged for a year that brings it up to this time next year even then if they vote no confidence she remains Prime Minister until a new one is elected by the Conservative party that could take months .Paddy betting 16/1 the real odds is probably odds on .Cant see them getting her out .

Wll I go or will I stay now .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 11:06:34 am »
I'll have a (S)trummer on her staying.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 11:12:48 am »
She's a remainer.She can't steer the ship from the lifeboat.The only winners from all this is Sky News.

Show Unread Posts