Author Topic: hippie watch  (Read 5219 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: hippie watch
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 11:57:45 am »
39 Steps. Anyway, gay people might not be able to reproduce but they don't have to now with adoption laws etc. 2 lesbians can choose from millions of vials of semen stored in sperm banks all over Europe. I had the pleasure of donating several spoonfuls in Munich when I worked there. Many lesbians actually allow men have sex with them

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 12:25:50 pm »
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 12:26:28 pm »
39 Steps. Anyway, gay people might not be able to reproduce but they don't have to now with adoption laws etc. 2 lesbians can choose from millions of vials of semen stored in sperm banks all over Europe. I had the pleasure of donating several spoonfuls in Munich when I worked there. Many lesbians actually allow men have sex with them anyway.

theres a place we'r ya can go and give it to the lesbians personally in Germany  an get paid????  :o
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 12:43:28 pm »
39 Steps. Anyway, gay people might not be able to reproduce but they don't have to now with adoption laws etc. 2 lesbians can choose from millions of vials of semen stored in sperm banks all over Europe. I had the pleasure of donating several spoonfuls in Munich when I worked there. Many lesbians actually allow men have sex with them anyway.

theres a place we'r ya can go and give it to the lesbians personally in Germany  an get paid????  :o

But are they the pretty lezzers,wouldn't be interested Frau Cocksquasher.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 05:17:29 pm »

But are they the pretty lezzers,wouldn't be interested Frau Cocksquasher.
[/quote
.. Ye get to bang a mot wit consent at our age????
Turn the lights off .... I'm available :o :P
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 07:23:00 am »

Not the butch ones i hope!!

Maternal instincts knows no bounds..........makes one wonder but ours is not to reason why etc.........think they store the vials for 3 yrs or so. Back then there was no mention of "paternity" rights and legal responsibility wasn't mentioned. Nowadays, I wouldn't do it....nor for love nor money!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 07:43:14 am »
39 Steps. Anyway, gay people might not be able to reproduce but they don't have to now with adoption laws etc. 2 lesbians can choose from millions of vials of semen stored in sperm banks all over Europe. I had the pleasure of donating several spoonfuls in Munich when I worked there. Many lesbians actually allow men have sex with them

Young men between 19 and 25 were the ones targeted by the Germans back in the day.

Show Unread Posts