Author Topic: Good Evening  (Read 11217 times)

john m

Good Evening
« on: November 21, 2018, 07:25:55 pm »
Goodevening .sitting at home drinking Guinness Foreign Extra Stout 7.5% vol and getting paid to do it .Leaves quite a bitter aftertaste a little to sharp for my cultured pallett .

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Good Evening
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 07:31:41 pm »
How long does it take to enjoy the taste of Gunness? I only switched to it 15 pints ago amd I'm struggling.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 07:33:23 pm »
Would leave a bitter aftertaste on me own roxanne..if i had to sit in the boxroom of the gaff i paid for!!

Hey John,just watching the telly,forget about your diet/health regime,just saw an ad for Hollywood pants...be ideal for ye!!

john m

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:43:18 pm »
Would leave a bitter aftertaste on me own roxanne..if i had to sit in the boxroom of the gaff i paid for!!

Hey John,just watching the telly,forget about your diet/health regime,just saw an ad for Hollywood pants...be ideal for ye!!

I forgot about that too.Lost about a stone and a half for a while .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 07:53:08 pm »

I forgot about that too.Lost about a stone and a half for a while .

Don't bother lookin for it....it'll find you again..eventually!!

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 08:02:47 pm »
How long does it take to enjoy the taste of Gunness? I only switched to it 15 pints ago amd I'm struggling.
better off avoiding it Merc. It's full of sugar. I've met a lot of diabetics who are Guinness drinkers.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 09:29:00 pm »
Goodevening .sitting at home drinking Guinness Foreign Extra Stout 7.5% vol and getting paid to do it . .

john m

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 09:34:48 pm »
80 yoyo for my time taste this and fill in a survey beats paying for porter or driving a cab on a wednesday .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 09:37:16 pm »
80 yoyo for my time taste this and fill in a survey beats paying for porter or driving a cab on a wednesday .

Tell uz fer fukks sake how you got the gig??

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 09:52:38 pm »
But then he'd have to kill you Marky....i think he's hangin in for the free bets survey...or his end of life kit to arrive!!

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 10:32:23 pm »
.^^^^Al I'm trying to drop the cider which  I'm told has four times the amount of sugar compared to Guinness..could be better for me even though its still bad. Especially the next day when I need to work. I'm experimenting kinda.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 10:35:39 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 10:40:34 pm »
Just don't drink at all!!

Just trying to remember the last time i had a drink....fuked if i can remember....was during the summer i think.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 10:49:50 pm »
Off the gargle ever since ya grew that beard and went full muzzie. Yer probably on a watch list with all the other elephant jockeys. Fair play Hal it doesn't suit everyone.

I believe all the youngsters are drinking Gin amd tonics to stay trim these days.When I was young Gin was for old folks.

john m

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2018, 11:00:07 pm »

Tell uz fer fukks sake how you got the gig??

Her who takes my money is a food scientist I get a few of these gigs .

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 11:09:14 pm »
.^^^^Al I'm trying to drop the cider which  I'm told has four times the amount of sugar compared to Guinness..could be better for me even though its still bad. Especially the next day when I need to work. I'm experimenting kinda.
Could never drink that cider stuff. Instant heartburn it gives me. Way too acidic. The Guinness is nice once you acquire a taste for it but dont expect to get your hole or work in the car without the 4 windows rolled down the next day. Makes the aul farts rancid.

Show Unread Posts