Author Topic: Doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.  (Read 6311 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 05:19:49 pm »
Sepp Blatter though he was as safe as houses too. When you're a liability,the big boys turn on you.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 05:55:29 pm »
Sepp Blatter though he was as safe as houses too. When you're a liability,the big boys turn on you.

Delaney will just buy pints for everyone!! ::cheers

john m

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 10:34:48 pm »
it gets worse Kenny is to take over in 2020 what the fuck he managed in a fucking mickey mouse league thats like giving me a job as a grand prix driver because i drove a taxi .What a fucking joke of a sport .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2018, 10:57:43 pm »
it gets worse Kenny is to take over in 2020 what the fuck he managed in a fucking mickey mouse league thats like giving me a job as a grand prix driver because i drove a taxi .What a fucking joke of a sport .

In fairness there's a few drivers who could be champion demolition derby drivers....a pity Santry stadium don't entertain it anymore!!

john m

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2018, 11:00:40 pm »
TONY ,,hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 08:09:39 am »

The Irish Tango man whose pockets are deep and whose influence knows no bounds............Denis O'Brien.

john m

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 02:02:45 pm »
Can you imagine .Mick wins the Euros beating England 7-2 in the semies and then beating Spain 2-1 in extratime in the Final .CIE provide a bus to drive the team around the city .Mc Carthy tells RTE he is delighted and hopes to win the World with this team .In what Universe would A COO like Delaney offer a Job to a Man where even if he had great success he is  out in favour of a other man with no track record no experience at the top level of the business and promise him over a million in pay .You couldnt make this shit up .

Show Unread Posts