Author Topic: I have a dream  (Read 3568 times)

john m

I have a dream
« on: November 28, 2018, 03:11:35 am »
Last night I had a dream .Meself and me Dead Best Mate Big Dommo RIP and his brother Billy the Bastard we called him that because Dommos Da and his Da were not the same bloke any way im getting sidetracked .We are resting elbows on the Bar trying to sort out loads of problems like we always did .Well in me dream .Billy the Bastard says to me "Get in another three scoops or are you driving ?are you still driving that taxi ?"Now remember this is a dreamso I get the Gargle and say ."Yeh Im still driving the taxi but I have one of themdriverless taxies now so it dosent matter if im portered up to the eyeballs "I can even get me driverless taxi to bring me home ".

"Hold on a minute " roard Big Dommo you fucking cant get that driveomatic motor to bring you home if your slaughtered ."Ah what now I ask whats bothering you now even when your dead and only in me dreams your still fucking argueing ,id say you could start an argument in your own coffin ."No think about if .if there is a steering wheel
 or a foot brake then they  must be there so the passenger can over ride the system and control the driveomatic motor .Is that right ?" I agreed ." Yeh for emergencies "Bollox to why there are there .by law it is illegal to be in control of a motor vehicle or even a non motor vehicle like a pushbike if your gargled ,you will lose your driving licence .

Billy the Bastard chimed in thats bollox your not driving it ,but Dommo put the arguement to bed ."Billy you muppett do you remember when your Sandra was done by the Telly Tubby who knocked on the door looking for a TV licence .When Sandy was up in court 4 she told the judge she had a telly but never watched it .the judge said he didnt give a fuck if she watched it or not you need a licence to own one she had control of the on off button .Well its exactly the same with one of them driveomatic yokes you mightent be driving it but you could be driving it " Dommo swilled a big Glug of Guinness and smirked having made his point ."Good point Dommo as usual I said stroking his ego because its was his round ,So tell us this Dommo will we need a driving licence not to drive a driverless car if we want to use one or will only drivers of driverless cars need a licence not to drive a driverless car ."Drunken dreams they always seem to make perfect sense .Good night .

The Liffey Lip

Re: I have a dream
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:55:16 am »
Amazon Kindle Fire.............need to download google play for decent apps as Amazon apps are not great.........no problem if you know what you are doing,,,,,,,,did it for neighbour so he could access a couple of few free TV yokes............hooked it up to his monitor(no TV). Told him not to blame me when he gets a visit from the license crowd.........sneered.........."you might know about tech but you know fuck all bout the law". Grand, says I......now you fulfil your end of the bargain and change the oil filter on me car and we'll call it quits.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 09:05:47 am »
And  yu won't need a mechanic either for these robot cars.
At first yull only need fast fit to change yur brake pads an change yur tyres....
Then that'll be done by an Autonomous
Mechanic.... In 30 seconds.

The opportunities for us all to be alcoholic
Wasters is endless...
Everyone will be a nufty waster dole cnut an there be no jobs...
And there be 40 jeremy kyle franchised robot cunts on the telly
And the wars will be fought by robots batterin an blowing the Bollix out of one another and yu be paying sky to watch it on the telly and wen one countries robots beats the others they'll have pay money in the form of a global currency....
Then the robots will start killin us secretly cause they'll be in charge an they'll join forces wit the women to put all the blokes into battery factories and extract their sperm by a drip an yur brain thinkin part at the front be extracted by robot surgeon and ground up by robots and fed to all the other blokes so as there be no waste....
And if yer sperm is shite
...yull go down a shute like Augustus gloop
An never be seen again....
I hope I'm snuffed it before all that shite happens
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 06:14:05 pm »
Exec sum?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 06:17:23 pm »
The opportunities for us all to be alcoholic
Wasters is endless...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 06:20:51 pm »
Get real John....the car wudda been burnt out outside that boozer ye drink in....in your dreams!!

Online Octavia1

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 09:18:10 am »
Ide say verooka is a terminator time traveler androidel scout......
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 09:51:30 am »
It's a woman so. 8)

Online Octavia1

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 10:35:32 am »
It's a woman so. 8)

Ahh Lip they ain't all bad there's still hope....
Felicity kendal was a lovely bird.... An so was Kate Bush... Sophia Lopen,,, aneka rice ( luvely big bum aswell) .... Ehhh.
Let me tink.....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 11:00:20 am »
No, they're not, Octy.......only jesting. Some right man-haters out there all the same......switch from Flirt FM to TrancePulse on me Radio App when I meet them.

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 11:23:57 am »
It's a woman so. 8)

Ahh Lip they ain't all bad there's still hope....
Felicity kendal was a lovely bird.... An so was Kate Bush... Sophia Lopen,,, aneka rice ( luvely big bum aswell) .... Ehhh.
Let me tink.....

Beauty really is only skin deep Octy, most likely you would be better off with some Fat, Ugly yoke,
and she might appreciate you in the knowledge that no one else would go near her !
The Fancy burds like you mentioned above know that they can have their pick anytime
and most likely would dump you at the first sign of boredom !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 12:36:28 pm »
Jaysus lads...yis really were burnt!!

Online silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 11:24:25 pm »
Jaysus lads...yis really were burnt!!
Lol.
Beauty is skin deep
But ugly goes right to the bone. 8)

Show Unread Posts