Author Topic: Near perfect  (Read 21394 times)

Online silverbullet

Near perfect
« on: December 05, 2018, 11:07:01 pm »
8)

john m

Re: Near perfect
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:17:15 pm »
Love perfectionn in sport had a tip for Kew Garens  in this years St Ledger told you how the race would be run and it as run as planned love when a sports plangoes to plan the tour de france is the best for setting up a plan

Offline Smccartn

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 11:36:14 pm »
Incredible... been playing for fourty odd years never even came close to a one eighty...

john m

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 11:36:19 pm »
Love perfectionn in sport had a tip for Kew Garens  in this years St Ledger told you how the race would be run and it was  as run as planned love when a sports plan goes to plan the tour de france is the best for setting up a plan

john m

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 11:41:53 pm »
Incredible... been playing for fourty odd years never even came close to a one eighty...

Better darts more money so more professional players .Like snooker Cliff the Canadian was first to get a147 now Ronnie does it for fun .Alex Higgind Joe Davis ReX Williams who were world snooker champs wouldnt be allowed sweep up in a snooker hall today .Higgins wouldnt get his game for the Inchicore Working Mans Club .Steve Davis wouldnt even be the Best Player in Q s Clondalkin .A good club runner would beat Roger Bannister

Offline Smccartn

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 11:49:19 pm »

Better darts more money so more professional players .Like snooker Cliff the Canadian was first to get a147 now Ronnie does it for fun .Alex Higgind Joe Davis ReX Williams who were world snooker champs wouldnt be allowed sweep up in a snooker hall today .Higgins wouldnt get his game for the Inchicore Working Mans Club .Steve Davis wouldnt even be the Best Player in Q s Clondalkin .A good club runner would beat Roger Bannister

Bill rubberneck would probably get a welcome in clondalkin...

john m

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 12:00:19 am »

Offline Smccartn

• Valued Contributor

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 01:21:25 am »
never liked alex higgins.
people's champion me bollix.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 05:47:06 am »
never liked alex higgins.
people's champion me bollix.

Described as a lovely man without drink taken............by Oliver Reed.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 11:52:42 am »

I don't believe that, you musta hit a few at least in practice... unless you use fat darts and/or tend to switch to 19s. My usual is to hit a couple of 120+ scores in warm up and revert to 22s, 26s & 30s thereafter!

john m

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 11:56:33 am »
I seen you throw darts .You couldnt hit an Elephants arse if it stood in the Parlour in front of you .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 12:00:16 pm »
s more money so more professional players

STG£500,000 for the winner of the 2019 PDC World Championship, starts on Sky sports next Thurs - 13th. Field expanded to 96 with £7,500 for losing in Round 1 - Top 32 got straight to Round 2 so guaranteed £15,000. Under the new regime two women (Lisa Ashton and the once pretty Russian bird that played in it a few years back) will compete without being subsequently banned from the BDO Ladies World Championship that starts in January, staying in the Lakeside thanks to a deal with Eurosport and Discovery. Plenty to look forward to...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 12:03:57 pm »
I seen you throw darts .You couldnt hit an Elephants arse if it stood in the Parlour in front of you .

Not far off the mark, to be honest. The eyesight isn't there anymore... I even have to take my glasses off to read nowadays.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 08:15:05 pm »

I don't believe that, you musta hit a few at least in practice... unless you use fat darts and/or tend to switch to 19s. My usual is to hit a couple of 120+ scores in warm up and revert to 22s, 26s & 30s thereafter!
I used to call out "Bed and Breakfast" for 26, which was 2/6 shillings! 8)

Show Unread Posts