Author Topic: Near perfect  (Read 21397 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Near perfect
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2019, 10:57:19 am »
Good stuff. Nice to know there's someone else out there who likes the aul darts. Not one of my mates has any time for the game at all. Lakeside will feature next yr, I'd say. They seem determined to confine it to the bin though. Have to say, it's very off-putting the way it slipped from the BBC to C4 and now Quest. ITV 4 does the free-to-air stuff very well. Quest's graphic designer looked like he had spent time with Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac picking lilies from the nuthouse pound.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2019, 11:21:51 am »
Couldn't read the scores on the first afternoon. Thought it was me mince pies but it musta been the same for everyone as it changed (from black on red to white on red) after one session.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2019, 01:17:16 pm »
Right. I'll have a small wager with you that there won't be one man presenting a PDC tournament by 2022. Have a look at the BBC and football coverage.............some classic "not familiar with the sport at all" mistakes....."Dirby County; Ajaks; Deportivo La Corolla...............".

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2019, 01:54:24 pm »
Virgin/TV3...........Simona Heaslip (Tennis). Whatever happened to Aidian Cooney?..........

Show Unread Posts