Author Topic: Emails from Intaxi  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Bob Shillin

Emails from Intaxi
« on: December 14, 2018, 07:10:53 pm »
Just received 2 emails from Intaxi saying that people had replied to my posts. Never got these before, don't want them, can you stop them please
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Vikkiz

Re: Emails from Intaxi
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 01:21:38 pm »
When you reply to a comment, when you click on additional items , there is an option there to email you when a response is posted

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 01:24:48 pm »
Just received 2 emails from Intaxi saying that people had replied to my posts. Never got these before, don't want them, can you stop them please

You had notifications turned on for the topic "Applegreen drop prices.." - most likely explanation is that you inadvertently clicked the notify button when viewing the topic at some stage. I have turned them off now and there are no other notifications selected on your account.

For (future) reference you can manage notification settings and turn existing notifications off by clicking:

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Notifications (from drop down menu)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 01:25:17 pm »
When you reply to a comment, when you click on additional items , there is an option there to email you when a response is posted

As if there isn't enough shite to sift through!!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 04:57:36 pm »

You had notifications turned on for the topic "Applegreen drop prices.." - most likely explanation is that you inadvertently clicked the notify button when viewing the topic at some stage. I have turned them off now and there are no other notifications selected on your account.

For (future) reference you can manage notification settings and turn existing notifications off by clicking:

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Notifications (from drop down menu)
Tanksalot
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts