Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 1929 times)

john m

Abortion
« on: January 01, 2019, 03:38:01 pm »
Working last night I dropped into Big Dommos Daughters youngones place near her Mas place in the Flats .They were all there having a party 39 of them in a bedsit the Dutch Gold and letting on Bailies from Aldi flowed and there were smoking facilities for those who wanted it and if you were on a diet and off the drink there was plenty of alternative forms of festive fun .Amy way Im talking to Dommos sister and she says Poor Sharon she lost the baby two weeks ago she was devo so she was ,She was hoping to be the first bird in Ireland to get the abortion and she was going to sell her story to the Daily Star she thought she would of got enough money off them for a holiday for her the four kids and Johnny when he got out after doing 3 years .I see RTE and the Indo have a list of the first born kids of the year so I suppose she had a reasonable expectation that the Star would of been interested in the Scoop .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Abortion
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 03:43:35 pm »
I bought a bottle of that letting on Baileys in Lidl a while back, a chocolate flavoured one... I think it's called Deluxe, nice in coffee instead of milk.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 03:48:10 pm »
I believe there's gonna be a 12 month waiting list to get a cod portion in Ireland...

john m

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 03:50:56 pm »
I believe there's gonna be a 12 month waiting list to get a cod portion in Ireland...

Catholic Hospital Solution to a Pagan Problem Dr

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 05:46:26 pm »
Vogue is on holiday in St Brats!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 10:41:06 pm »

No probs.....one of the governments fantastic new initiatives that kicked in today,period of pregnancy to increase from 9 to 15 months.

Show Unread Posts