Author Topic: Mad man on the loose  (Read 13885 times)

john m

Mad man on the loose
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:08:16 am »
Donny T going on telly to tell the Yanks they are being invaded by terrorists or some other shit .I wonder if he will decide in a few weeks that America is ungovernable by a genius like him because  congress and the senate are jelous of his greatnessness and resigns .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Mad man on the loose
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:15:57 am »
Is it on Sky....or Netflix John?

Is that what it's called?

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:34 am »
Why does he keep going on about the Wall Mexicowas going to pay for .I think he is looking for a reason to fuck off .Dont think the gig turned out to be what he thought it was .Recon if he gets immunity for him and his family and buddies he might resign ,before they shoot him,

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 08:32:50 am »
John I will ask you one question that I have asked of people with a similar view to yours. HIS POLICY IS AMERICA FIRST,WHY IS THAT WRONG. ? I would expect all worldleadersto put their own nations first,and instead of being applauded for it,there is continues whichunt to get him out

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:15:48 am »
I was watching the movie Blackkklansman last week and the KKK used the 'America first' slogan.Dunno if Trumpy stole it or not.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 09:38:01 am »
Klan was founded by a Democrat..........and they were very anti-Catholic..........Kooks, Katholics, Kikes.

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 09:43:14 am »
As a nationalist,I believe it is not only the responsibility of our leaders to put our country and our people first,but it is their absolute duty to do so.the trouble with the world today is,the political leaders established a way they believe politics should work.they believe you should appease leaders in other countries,like we try to appease the likes of the leadership of the EU .even to the detriment of our own people.this is demonstrated by the fact that refugees,ans asylum seekers can come to this country andbe housed upon arrival while young Irish people try desperately to maintain a standard of living for theimselves,and their family.president Trump has set about changing that mindset,and the established politicians dont like it.I believe this the reason for this continues whichunt against him.he ha rumbled the bastards,and they dont know how to deal with it.I sincerely hope his philosophy of putting his own people first spreads worldwide LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 09:49:33 am »
Scares me to think you think he's not a paid-up member of the same club they're all in Dalyer. Like Obama and Macron he came from a political abyss...he owed 1 billion in personal debt 15 yrs ago.............now what part of "they own the tango man" do you not get? Someone/Rockefeller stepped in to save him if he'd do their bidding..........you can't get in if they don't want you.

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 10:03:17 am »
Maybe so lippy,but he talks my kind of language,unlike the other lickasses who just want appease the highest bidder

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 10:03:17 am »
Quiet everywhere today. Couple of names for Dalyer to look into........Wilbur Ross and Sheldon Adleson. Trump is a dirty as the rest of the dickheads......$832 million debt wiped off the slate by the real money-men. Macron worked for the same banking dynasty.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:09:33 am by The Liffey Lip »

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 10:05:54 am »
Lipp I am not nieve enough to think Donald is pure as the driven snow,but as I said his policy of putting his own first,I find very appealing

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 10:07:09 am »
Maybe so lippy,but he talks my kind of language,unlike the other lickasses who just want appease the highest bidder

I'll give him one thing.............he did threaten Clinton with jail but he realised if he went after her that that and other scandals involving Putin would fuck up US/Israeli plans for the embassy being relocated to Jerusalem.

Offline watty

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 11:04:41 am »
John I will ask you one question that I have asked of people with a similar view to yours. HIS POLICY IS AMERICA FIRST,WHY IS THAT WRONG. ? I would expect all worldleadersto put their own nations first,and instead of being applauded for it,there is continues whichunt to get him out
Nothing wrong with 'America First'.  But no country exists on its own anymore.  America would be a more stable country if the countries south of America were stable.  Trade would increase and immigration would lessen as some of them could make a living in their home country.

America needs immigration.  Indeed Trump has foreigners working in his hotels, some illegally arranged by management.  Their agriculture industry would collapse if immigrants didn't come across the border to pick the crops.  Their science and technology industries would collapse if the Chinese and Indians didn't come over to do the research.

The Wall won't change anything.  Most illegal immigrants from the South cross the border legally (on commercial flights) and overstay.  They're mostly economic migrants.  Terrorists aren't coming across from Mexico - again they're flying into the country. 

Asylum-seekers are another matter.  Seeking asylum is perfectly legal under international law and countries have obligations under international law.  Trump cannot turn them away without first considering their individual plights.

Finally, almost everything Trump says is a lie.  I can't find the number now but the Washington Post has it around 7,000 in the two years since he got elected.

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 11:59:53 am »
So whats the alternative Pelosi,and Shumer with their open border policy ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 12:21:33 pm »
Landmines..

Show Unread Posts