Author Topic: Mad man on the loose  (Read 13880 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Mad man on the loose
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 12:38:50 pm »
Shumer............and his fat daughter, the so-called comedienne.........

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 12:52:49 pm »
Shumer............and his fat daughter, the so-called comedienne.........

She's about as funny as arse cancer.

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 02:17:14 pm »
Americans haven't a clue when it comes to comedy.the brits in fairness are way ahead of them .fools and horses,fawlty towers,steptoe and son et  etc ,the yanks are wicket at comety

Offline watty

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 05:58:14 pm »
So whats the alternative Pelosi,and Shumer with their open border policy ?
The border isn't open.  Something like 20% of it already has a wall/fence.  Another good chunk is basically impassable (mountains/wide rivers).  And then the Border guards have patrols, drones etc.  They catch loads of them coming over but, like here, they get let out on their version of bail.... And they disappear into America and don't turn up for their court date.

If the Judges and the system were more efficient and quicker, they could f*ck out the illegals quickly and let in the legal illegals (if you know what I mean).

Of course, that would mean seeing them as individual human beings and not classifying the whole lot of them as rapist, murdering terrorists.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 07:26:51 pm »

"Bernie, Bernie, Bernie"
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 07:38:46 pm »

"Bernie, Bernie, Bernie"

Madoff? lol

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 09:00:56 pm »
Americans haven't a clue when it comes to comedy.the brits in fairness are way ahead of them .fools and horses,fawlty towers,steptoe and son et  etc ,the yanks are wicket at comety
The only American comedy ever worth watchin was sergeant bilko... I can't think of antin else.... Charlie Chaplin was a brit and Stan laurel
Oh yea... Them blokes in spinal tap we'r American comic genius,s and had the brit accent off to a tee
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online silverbullet

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 07:07:02 pm »
The only American comedy ever worth watchin was sergeant bilko... I can't think of antin else.... Charlie Chaplin was a brit and Stan laurel
Oh yea... Them blokes in spinal tap we'r American comic genius,s and had the brit accent off to a tee
Curb your enthusiasm.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 07:25:11 pm »
Donald is good value for comedy. I like The Big Bang Theory, too.

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 08:16:04 pm »
BUILD THAT WALL

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2019, 01:27:05 am »
Donald is good value for comedy. I like The Big Bang Theory, too.
to be Fair Barack Obama and even Hilary Clinton Had a lot of comedy value too.  It's just that  the  corporate media didn't hold up the *laugh* sign for the  stupid studio audience
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2019, 08:30:32 am »
M.A.S.H. wasn't too bad, I defo would have given 'Hot-lips' one !  Just a pity the comedy series was made as seemingly that was the only way to inform the dopey American public that the Korean war was actually on-going.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:43 am »
M.A.S.H. wasn't too bad, I defo would have given 'Hot-lips' one !  Just a pity the comedy series was made as seemingly that was the only way to inform the dopey American public that the Korean war was actually on-going.

Yur one was sex alrite.... But not like blondie off the scale....
Comedians in order of greatness....

Benny hill.......
Ehhh
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 10:23:24 am »
Number 1 always fer me; Billy Connolly.

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 10:38:46 am »
Yur one was sex alrite.... But not like blondie off the scale.... ...........
As Blondes go Debbie Harry was at the top of the list, as was Kim Wilde (every schoolboys Wet Dream), but the one that really did it fer me was Agnetha Faltskog from Abba.

Show Unread Posts