Author Topic: Sala  (Read 3143 times)

john m

Sala
« on: January 22, 2019, 01:12:22 pm »
Cardiff City just paid 15 million for a player and the plane he was returning to Europe on has gone missing /Crashed .I wonder will they still have to pony up .

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Sala
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:22:05 pm »
Hopefully he is found alive and well , in the event of bad news I'm sure the insurance man will foot the bill
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:24:33 pm »
Hopefully he is found alive and well , in the event of bad news I'm sure the insurance man will foot the bill

He only just signed yesterday I wonder if the Insurance policy was signed yet .Sick as a pig if he was your player and not insured yet or if your the other teamyou can be sure Cardiff have contacted FIFA to say they changed their mind

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 05:58:34 pm »
why the fuck could'nt that have happened to that ronaldo bender.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 10:09:53 am »
Ronaldo earns 95 million p.a. excluding endorsements.........3rd wealthiest sportsman of all time...........bender my bollocks...........he has them eating out of his paws. Wish I had his abs and his hair............never mind his bank balance.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 11:00:15 am »
Ronaldo earns 95 million p.a. excluding endorsements.........3rd wealthiest sportsman of all time...........bender my bollocks...........he has them eating out of his paws. Wish I had his abs and his hair............never mind his bank balance.

He dropped 18.8 mill to the Spanish tax man...a drop in the ocean..(not meant as a pun to the OP btw)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 11:00:52 am »
Fiver to me and you.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 12:16:57 pm »
Still no sign of him or the pilot at 12 noon today.
I reckon they are gone to 'Davy Jones Locker'.
R.I.P.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 12:36:40 pm »
Cardiff City just paid 15 million for a player and the plane he was returning to Europe on has gone missing /Crashed .I wonder will they still have to pony up .

He allegedly expressed concerns about the flying apparatus prior to getting on anyway.

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 12:46:58 pm »
Cardiff City's record new signing Emiliano Sala expressed concern about his plane shortly before the light aircraft disappeared over the English Channel, according to an audio message sent to friends and relatives.
Sala was flying to Cardiff aboard the plane that disappeared from radar around 20km north of the island of Guernsey on Monday night.
"I'm on a plane that looks like it's going to fall apart, and I'm leaving for Cardiff," Sala said in a WhatsApp audio message carried by Argentine media.
"If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don't know if they will send people to look for me, because they will not find me, you know. Dad, I'm so scared," he added.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2019, 12:51:32 pm »
He's in Greece applying for refugee status so.

Show Unread Posts