Author Topic: Milk  (Read 18657 times)

john m

Re: Milk
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2019, 02:20:32 pm »
Cream content Rodent some dairies extract more of the cream while others leave a bit in and shake it up .When Big Dommos old lad was out of prison he would always slap the heads off the kids if they opened the neighbours milk before he got the cream off the top of the bottle for his porridge .I remember one time Dommo went over the wall into the good houses and took two bottles of milk from a doorstep and the oul one in the house seen him and chased him into the flats Dommo ran like a greyhound and got away his oul fella thumped him and made him bring them back because he shook themwhen he was running and the cream got all mixed up due to the centrafugal force of the agitation of the creammodules .

About two years late Dommos old man was out of Jail and Dommo was about 15 .They were having pints of Guinness in The Pub when Dommo who had done nearly three months in Jambo Secondary said to his oul fells .Da do you remembe before you were locked up you battered me for robbing the milk that was not creamy .Well I learned in school if you had of left the milk standing on the draining board while you went for your dole that day when you got home the milk would of floated back to the top because it is fat and heavier than the other milk just like oil floats on water .Dommos oulfella caught him a thump on the side of the head .Dont be such a fucking idiot ,never admit to robbing anything ,not even milk .Lesson Given lesson learned .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 02:25:21 pm »
It's a long time since I've seen a bottle of milk with the cream on top, I think it's all homogenised these days.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2019, 02:30:36 pm »
It's a long time since I've seen a bottle of milk with the cream on top, I think it's all homogenised these days.

Does that mean the Queers have something to do with it ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2019, 02:39:21 pm »
No.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 02:40:30 pm »
Avanmore, Premier, Tesco and Dunnes' milk are the best. Premier milk is my favourite.
Applegreen's is tasteless muck.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 02:41:12 pm »
Not milk but Denny were caught out the other day selling chicken with "Made in Wicklow" on the package. When questioned on the origin it turned out the chicken was from Brazil and imported then packaged in Kerry Food Group (who own the Denny brand) in their factory in Shilleagh, Co.Wicklow. The lying pack of cunts. No skin off my nose as I never buy those shite Denny sausages or any of their other products. Makes you think though, we are having the wool pulled over our eyes when it comes to food labelling, its a crock of shite

But god forbid if ye didn't have DIN 13164 printed on your safety kit...or an E sticker on your fire extinguisher!!

john m

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2019, 02:42:20 pm »
Commercial milk is also usually homogenized—a mechanical process that breaks the fat globules into smaller droplets so that they stay suspended in the milk rather than separating out and floating to the top of the bottle

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2019, 02:47:19 pm »
Is Dunnes produced in the UK? If not, it could be a post Brexit option... as could Premier (I thought they went out of business years ago)... Avonmore would be the option of last resort for me.

john m

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 03:05:21 pm »
Brother Ignatius used the Milk method to explain pulling your pole in First year sex education  in Jambo.He said Homogonised is when you shake it up but dont extract the cream,semiskimmed is when you shake it up and ectract only a bit of the cream and skimmed is when you rattle the handle out of yourself destroy the sheets and are knackered so much that you cant even stuff your lad below your jock  elastic before you roll ove and go to sleep .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2019, 03:08:25 pm »
Dya remember the Guaranteed Irish Logo from years ago??

You can put it on food packaging....Unfortunately if you put it on a taxi...you're asking for trouble!!

I recall telling someone on Roy's that St Patrick is also the patron Saint of Nigeria.........best way to go now is bedecking the vehicle in Rainbow paraphernalia............lots of these lads don't like the connotations and nobody can say boo to you for doing it. MyTaxi are leading the way along with Google and Facebook in making it an integral part of our new identity. All done in the best possible taste.........
Ooh, you are awful...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2019, 03:11:12 pm »
Rodent on the Milk conundrum have you checked to see if the milk you purchased is hommoginised milk or not or if it is semi homoginised .Some dairies extracy more of the cream for butter or cheese manufacture .Lakeland Dairies who would be Church Of Ireland extract only 60% of the purest cream which they supply to Bailies on the Nangor Road .which is why your milk consistency conundrum is also reflected in the Quality of Bailies Original Irish Cream over the cheap Lidel made in somewhere else stuff .In answer to your question visa vie Brexit Bainne .Im sure there will be a shortage of Church of Ireland Milk on the shelves of post brexit garages but more importantly post Brexit if there is a new Hard Border will Ireland s Rugby team continue to appease the Norn Eireann fan base with the singing of Irelands Call .Im sure Big Dommos Northers Cousin Big Allister will work out a way of marching his heard of Black and White Fresian Cows over the border into Monaghan for milking then smuggel them back over the line to eat grass and shit .
Sheesh, talking shite til the cows come home.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 10:03:54 pm »
Avonmore & Premier joined forces but still produce their milk separately.

My Lidl milk was produced in Donegal, it says “Produced In Ireland Using Irish Milk” so shouldn’t be affected by Brexit at all.

I only use milk in my tae so that probably masks a lot of this stuff that rodent speaks off.

As regards Superval(superquinn) sausages, I think they are manky

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2019, 10:45:05 pm »
galtee jumbo sausages are the nicest sausages I reckon.
think you get 8 in a packet for two euro.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2019, 10:52:42 pm »
Sausages from Aldi are lovely....also get the jumbo ones aswell,the missus makes a mean sausage casserole in the slow cooker.

We buy Aldi low fat milk....€1.49 for two litres!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2019, 11:32:39 pm »
Strictly soya an almond milk..... Lovely stuff zero cholesterol.... Part of me participation in the save the planet along wit me semi hemi electric car..... You can produce 10 liters of soya on the same land that yu get 1 pint out of milk out of a dirty cow.... Did yu ever see them milking a cow?  the tits are right beside the cows arse hole and it's all filty down there....
Specially the nordy cows are dirt
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts