Author Topic: Liam Neeson  (Read 11693 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Liam Neeson
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 12:57:04 pm »
Yiz ain't getting the point....
Wat he's doing is questioning his own racism... And Barnes is commending him for it because Neeson is saying how ridiculous it was to blame a whole race for the action of one cnut...an that he is ashamed of how he felt....
Is it not obvious that he is being anti racist...
But in this day an age he probably just fuked up his new films earnings wit all the trigger happy pc idiots out there professing to the world how great they are an probably lookin at child port at nite
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 12:59:47 pm »
Na Occi its Brexit

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 01:03:10 pm »
it's a good thing auld liam was'nt living in Tyrellstown at the time.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 01:27:39 pm »
Yiz ain't getting the point....
Wat he's doing is questioning his own racism... And Barnes is commending him for it because Neeson is saying how ridiculous it was to blame a whole race for the action of one cnut...an that he is ashamed of how he felt....
Is it not obvious that he is being anti racist...
But in this day an age he probably just fuked up his new films earnings wit all the trigger happy pc idiots out there professing to the world how great they are an probably lookin at child port at nite

It is all about white, hetero, Bond types thinking they're entitled to rule the roost.............Brexit...........you don't get to dominate just because you think you're entitled to. He's just played a beautiful Ace and ensured his film career will go on forever. He is heavily involved in the Feminazi front in Hollywood.....#MeToo etc. He never did anything like go and seek out a black man to murder or maim.............he's an expert at surviving in the biggest Satanic shitehole in the world.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2019, 02:24:07 pm »
Neeson didn't run after some unnamed black dude after a murder.............he went after him after a RAPE. He has just ensured his continued success from now until his 80th birthday.................smart as fuck move. Thick cunts are those swallowing any of it.....excuse the pun.

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2019, 02:49:16 pm »
Well I can tell ya this much.the night I brought a car load of them blacks to tyrelstownn I shouted a few very strong expletives out the window when the black bastards done a runner on me,and unlike Liam,I AM NOT FUKKING SORRY

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2019, 02:56:16 pm »
Well I can tell ya this much.the night I brought a car load of them blacks to tyrelstownn I shouted a few very strong expletives out the window when the black bastards done a runner on me,and unlike Liam,I AM NOT FUKKING SORRY

Apples and Oranges, Dalyer..............Neeson is a smart cookie who knows he's 10 yrs past it...........how do you survive with Saoirse, Ow Maei Gawd, Ronan and Oprah Winfrey snapping at the heels of white, hetero males.............you set yourself up as the hero in a very bad situation.........master stroke.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2019, 03:09:24 pm »
I reckon Leiny supports the  Donald ,at least I hope he does

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2019, 03:15:09 pm »
What made you take a car load of blacks anywhere, never mind West Dublin?

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2019, 03:25:02 pm »
Believe it or not,I wasnt aware of the shit going on out there.I actually reported it to the cops out there at the time,simply because one of them dropped their leap card.I rang the leap card office,and the guy confirmed he did indeed have a nsme and address,but could not give it to me because of DATA protection.this is what prompted me to h o to the cops.I could not believe the response from the cops a few days later,when I got a phone call from them. No less them 3 detectives came over to meet me in clontarf Garda station.I kinda,thought they were making a big deal out of this,after it was only a group of runners.when they told me the full SP about how lucky I was, between hijackings,stabbings,etc etc all being carried out by African gangs in that area I was relieved they only ran

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2019, 04:11:32 pm »
Neeson didn't run after some unnamed black dude after a murder.............he went after him after a RAPE. He has just ensured his continued success from now until his 80th birthday.................smart as fuck move. Thick cunts are those swallowing any of it.....excuse the pun.

He's a smart cnut alright..
I'm ashamed oof meself, forgive me etc etc....playing to the audience..... We'll he is an actor..... But if I had his money.   I tink ide do a Mel Gibson an tell them all to kiss me hole

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2019, 05:28:04 pm »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2019, 06:18:41 pm »

He looks great for 60

So does Ellen degenerate

Offline Octavia1