Author Topic: Clarehall rank or Northside SC?  (Read 5228 times)

Offline IrishTim1

Clarehall rank or Northside SC?
« on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:36 am »
Hello gentlemen (loosely speaking),

Has anyone any experience on these ranks?

I'm from the local area and will be plating up a vehicle soon.....Only now I hear they're very insulated on the Northside SC rank. As in not too welcoming to newbies on it, maybe it's the same on Clarehall.

Would you say the work is steady enough from them? Obviously it wouldn't be as busy as town but any idea if they're worth a punt?

Cheers!

dalymount

Re: Clarehall rank or Northside SC?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 06:54:52 am »
Fukk then Tim ,your there to work,not to make friends so just go and take your place on the rank,and let them fukk off

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:27:39 am »
Northside SC looks like fiver fares and ould lads standing around talking gick all day bit like the Crumlin SC rank.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 10:41:16 am »
You are entitled to Sit at any official rank in the area you are licensed in.

He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 10:51:34 am »

Indeed,but if you're waiting on a red carpet on your first day I think you might be a bit disappointed.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 10:54:23 am »
Try the Square.....thousand yard stares from Trackie-clad lycanthropes.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 11:01:20 am »
Good question... so good you asked it twice!

Did you not have a few cars rented out, Tim? I thought you were concentrating on your political career... Anywaysanall, I guess you're in the right place for both, welcome back!

The shopping centres are hard work, in and out with bags of groceries all day. I wouldn't worry about being welcomed by the incumbents. On NSC the vast majority are post entry liberalisation ex filthy, stinking hackney driving scum... just remind them of that if they act up. As for Clare Hall, there's even a couple of immigrant drivers among the regulars there.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 09:05:28 pm »

Did you not have a few cars rented out, Tim? I thought you were concentrating on your political career... Anywaysanall, I guess you're in the right place for both, welcome back!

The shopping centres are hard work, in and out with bags of groceries all day. I wouldn't worry about being welcomed by the incumbents. On NSC the vast majority are post entry liberalisation ex filthy, stinking hackney driving scum... just remind them of that if they act up. As for Clare Hall, there's even a couple of immigrant drivers among the regulars there.
If they don't give you last, then tell rhem you must be first.
And I'd echo RC's point about JeKyLLs.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 01:43:50 am »
Fukk then Tim ,your there to work,not to make friends so just go and take your place on the rank,and let them fukk off

I agree but I couldn't be arsed getting into verbals with moany oul coonts, don't have the patience for them so was just seeing what the vibe on the ranks are like.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 01:44:42 am »

I know that but some have a habit of refusing to say who's last man out and all that crap so you never know who's next.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2019, 01:47:21 am »

post liberalisation or not they're known for refusing to say who's next out on the rank or last man, the last thing I need is to get into fisticuffs with a gang of oul fellas who still think they're 30 years of age and hard as knackers sock.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2019, 11:55:04 am »
You'll get last without punching anyone. You just need to repay whoever is slow to give it to you once or twice to establish your credentials. Next time he's following you give him last straight away so he doesn't get to establish the preceding order, wait a bit, then take a mytaxi job and leave the rank without telling him who he's following.... and, remember BhTs advice, if you're not last you must be up.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 07:51:25 pm »
NSC is known by the locals as
The Rehab Rank
The Kit Kat Rank
And the drivers as
The Trolley Dollies 8)!

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 12:07:25 am »
You'll get last without punching anyone. You just need to repay whoever is slow to give it to you once or twice to establish your credentials. Next time he's following you give him last straight away so he doesn't get to establish the preceding order, wait a bit, then take a mytaxi job and leave the rank without telling him who he's following.... and, remember BhTs advice, if you're not last you must be up.

I'll give it a go for a bit of craic, see what the reaction lol
Nice one.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 12:08:19 am »
NSC is known by the locals as
The Rehab Rank
The Kit Kat Rank
And the drivers as
The Trolley Dollies 8)!

It's just that it's local for me and it beats working nights or weekends or hard work.

Show Unread Posts