Author Topic: Flag app update  (Read 19007 times)

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
Flag app update
« on: February 07, 2019, 03:39:23 pm »
Pre book update will be installed tomorrow. They have added a number blocker so customers will not be able to ring you after the order, a new panic button night mode for night time driving & also drastically improved the speed of the app.

Future update will include passenger split fare with friend and in app navigation and reduced commission in peak hours.
Heat map(u will be able to see busy areas on map)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Flag app update
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 03:51:49 pm »
And none of that priority ambassador gick.

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 04:04:49 pm »
Pre book update will be installed tomorrow. They have added a number blocker so customers will not be able to ring you after the order, a new panic button night mode for night time driving & also drastically improved the speed of the app.

Future update will include passenger split fare with friend and in app navigation and reduced commission in peak hours.

Why would any taxi driver want split fare .Keep it simple .Flag have somewhere between fuckall chance and no chance of competing unless they just keep it simple .Nearest car gets the job end of .KEEP IT SIMPLE TO SUCCEED or die fucking about with it .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 04:07:35 pm »
Told me they'll be paying card/account jobs within 24 hours... that's not going to suit men paying transaction fees on their current accounts, not sure they thought that one through. I like the panic feature though, fear sells.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 04:08:46 pm »
And none of that priority ambassador gick.

...or passengers!!

Anytime i've had the app on and it's offered me a job...it tends to be kms away..ala Mytaxi....which i tend to reject/ignore and then zero offers after that.

I'd like there to be competition in the app market but once bitten twice shy anall dat.

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 04:11:48 pm »

Why would any taxi driver want split fare .Keep it simple .Flag have somewhere between fuckall chance and no chance of competing unless they just keep it simple .Nearest car gets the job end of .KEEP IT SIMPLE TO SUCCEED or die fucking about with it .

Split fare work from passenger end, taxi driver has nothing to do with that, this option will be in passenger app,it can be famous option with teenagers or who share ride with friends.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 04:14:46 pm »
Share and ride aren't words you want to put together on this forum!

john m

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 04:15:25 pm »
Told me they'll be paying card/account jobs within 24 hours... that's not going to suit men paying transaction fees on their current accounts, not sure they thought that one through. I like the panic feature though, fear sells.

So Rodent how do they stand legally are they selling driver security with their in app panic button .Who will respond to the button are they now a security company .As I posted before they need to realize they have absolutely no clue what they are doing .Inventing a few lines of code is a long way from running a business .I wouldnt take a 90% share in it for free .No clue no business plan making it up as they go .They should look at toilet roll simple soft paper on a roll wipes your arse clean .Its always exactly the same made of paper because it works keep it simple .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 04:17:40 pm »
It gives you the option to dial 112 and/or alert colleagues/competitors who may be close enough to assist... like a virtual flashing roof sign, I guess. Personally I would have added some other options but I like the concept.

john m

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 04:23:08 pm »
It gives you the option to dial 112 and/or alert colleagues/competitors who may be close enough to assist... like a virtual flashing roof sign, I guess. Personally I would have added some other options but I like the concept.

Do you think they will ask drivers if they will respond I would like to see a fleet of drivers desending on the flats in response to some sort of alarm .More Bolloxology trying to sell snake oil .

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 04:25:29 pm »
Panic button only notifies nearest driver if they are free not if driver has passenger, it's not about security company it's about watch out fellow drivers

john m

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 04:27:28 pm »
Panic button only notifies nearest driver if they are free not if driver has passenger, it's not about security company it's about watch out fellow drivers

I dont know what your role is in Flag but tell your bosses they havent a bulls notion how to run a business .If thats your bright idea then you can Whistle .I hope that refrence is not lost on you .

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 04:28:15 pm »

Do you think they will ask drivers if they will respond I would like to see a fleet of drivers desending on the flats in response to some sort of alarm .More Bolloxology trying to sell snake oil .
panic button doesn't mean u have to respond with ur pepper spray

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 04:28:56 pm »
It promotes camaraderie, erm. That's a good thing IMO. I appreciate that post entry liberalisation scum won't have experienced that in the trade before but restoring it to whatever extent may prove possible is well worth a try.

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 04:30:50 pm »

I dont know what your role is in Flag but tell your bosses they havent a bulls notion how to run a business .If thats your bright idea then you can Whistle .I hope that refrence is not lost on you .
like u I don't bring donuts to germans, I just want competition. Ur happy to serve ur German boss.

Show Unread Posts