Author Topic: Flag app update  (Read 18825 times)

dalymount

Re: Flag app update
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2019, 02:26:20 pm »
Well rat all I can say to you is,I am not aligned to any radio,or app .I dont go to ranks legal,or otherwise and I do verynot nicely thank you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2019, 03:28:04 pm »
If we all go after your work there'll be none left for you. If we were just dealing with the Irish dispatch firms, Uber and Flag a withdrawal of service might work but mytaxi are different, they don't rely on taxis to cover taxi fares... they'd just replace us with hackneys/"limousines"... they'd still have our work.

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2019, 04:33:53 pm »
Update available, if you want to update ur flag app

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2019, 04:43:33 pm »
You must be part time scum like me, nosha.pk. I done a 39 hour week last week for the first time in years and mytaxi charged me over €140 in freight. I only had priority after 8p.m. Saturday and for the 6 hours I worked on Sunday and I don't cover "hospitality" jobs. Back when I worked for C2K we could work as many hours as we wanted for €80/90 freight with no discounts and all bribes to hotels/pubs/car hire return sheds/etc included... imagine what ambassadors with priority are paying, particularly the ones who pay hospitality fees - mytaxi have at least doubled the freight for full time scum.

I don't work for mytaxi, anyone want to work for them should read there Terms and Conditions first.
Mytaxi has bad reputation and mostly this damage come from there staff. They are ignorant and don't know about mostly issues driver have.
They have driver team without driver, too many cancellation, mostly shit passenger.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2019, 04:47:14 pm »
Ok noshah.pk......fess up....is that you Dave?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »

Nice big buttons.....

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:28:00 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 06:06:09 pm »
You see this is my problem with all you drivers who cannot work on your own initiative.you keep referring to these dispatchers as working FOR  them YOU DO NOT FUKKING WORK FOR THEM.at worse you work WITH them,or even they work for you,but tou certainly DO NOT work for them

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2019, 06:08:28 pm »
You see this is my problem with all you drivers who cannot work on your own initiative.you keep referring to these dispatchers as working FOR  them YOU DO NOT FUKKING WORK FOR THEM.at worse you work WITH them,or even they work for you,but tou certainly DO NOT work for them

True

dalymount

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2019, 06:19:26 pm »
The only function a dispatcher has in this industry is to provide work to those willing to pay them for the privilege.so if you agree,WHY THE FUKK DO YOU LET THEM WIELD POWER OVER  YOUR BUSINESS ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 06:34:40 pm »
The only function a dispatcher has in this industry is to provide work to those willing to pay them for the privilege.so if you agree,WHY THE FUKK DO YOU LET THEM WIELD POWER OVER  YOUR BUSINESS ?

Daily... Nobody has power over me.... I'm a free man.... Apart from the tax man.....
And if the tax man wants to meet me in clarehall tesco car park for a straighner....
IM available.....

We ain't all ambassadors lick arses...
But your forgetting one ting....
Your customers
They want to order by phone... That's the future... And that's why daimler is actually here,,  and it's going to evolve very quickly within the next few years....
To a point where picking up off the street may no longer exist... Or in fact be a limited market of hoodies going for their fix or nuftys going to the off licence....
Meanwhile the app market gets stronger and takes most of your customers away...
But anyway most on here have their mortgages paid or are on the road to retirement and this is no issue for them....
And they have the privilege to not care less...
But for some this is a very important issue

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2019, 06:37:38 pm »
Dave Knox with a Pakistani e-mail address?
Lahore master! 8)

Offline noshah.pk

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2019, 06:46:44 pm »
Lahore master! 8)

Pakistani email ?

dalymount

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2019, 06:49:35 pm »
Ocky how could anyone who is aligned to a radio dispatcher say they are free men,when they are being told what to wear,how much to charge,and prepared to accept disciplinary action for giving back work ?  Not to mention the other rules and regulations laid down. In fact how could anyone even claim to be SELF EMPLOYED in such circumstances ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2019, 07:03:03 pm »
Lahore master! 8)

Pakistani email ?
.pk

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2019, 07:31:50 pm »
Ocky how could anyone who is aligned to a radio dispatcher say they are free men,when they are being told what to wear,how much to charge,and prepared to accept disciplinary action for giving back work ?  Not to mention the other rules and regulations laid downft . In fact how could anyone even claim to be SELF EMPLOYED in such circumstances ?
Im in total agreement wit yu daily....
That's why I drive a taxi...
Nobody is disagreeing with you..
But the app at the moment has a monopoly on the market and  in the process of owning your customers and full  hasparticipation from many drivers....
Which isn't an ideal situation as far as I know

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:36:53 pm by Octavia1 »

Show Unread Posts