Author Topic: The recession is here.. We'r all fuked  (Read 12455 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
The recession is here.. We'r all fuked
« on: February 15, 2019, 11:25:30 am »
Didn't make a penny last nite....
Ques of taxis all traffic jams in Dublin last night... Poor cnuts going around wit 50 grand wheelies shitening their pants..
.it' has to be dawning on them  they up to their eyes in debt... And on Valentines night.... It was absolutely shite out.....
Even me mot was in bad form and wouldn't give me a ride.... She was after having a row with her husband.....
There's a very strange feeling in the air and
It smells like a big load of shite trouble....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

Re: The recession is here.. We'r all fuked
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:26:23 am »
 rofl

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 12:05:04 pm »
Very FDS...just bring the fukker back whoever has him locked up...Yer probably right though Octy...just remember before things went down the toilet last time there was a year or more where some people stopped spending.This Brexit bollix could be the catalyst for some unnecessary misery.

On the plus side, there are still less of us around compared to last time but the bills are much bigger than 2009 with ten-year rules, higher insurance and hefty tax bills so that will be a problem and keep lads out working longer than before.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 12:35:22 pm »
I had a decent enough night (7pm - 11pm)... freight was above average @€3.50/hour despite starting with an IBT (freight free) job for Roy... musta been wining and dining his missis or something!

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:40:03 pm »
I also had a decent night, just put in the bare 7 hours mostly On MyTaxi Ambassador Priority, got miz Deuce+ and bogged off home by 4am.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 03:20:24 pm »
I had a decent enough night (7pm - 11pm)... freight was above average @€3.50/hour despite starting with an IBT (freight free) job for Roy... musta been wining and dining his missis or something!
That IBT still going??
Hasn’t rang me in yoinks for a job, must tell him I’ve a 6 seater now, just so he knows.

I had a very good morning today. I started at 5:30-6:00 and finished at 10:30, did a bit of running around and then had a job at 13:00 to the airport from town that I was covering for someone

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 03:23:05 pm »
2and a half meself seen as how were discussing figures

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 03:25:35 pm »
2and a half meself seen as how were discussing figures
Hundreds or decades? For how many hours

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 03:53:49 pm »
From 9last night till 3-30

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 04:02:00 pm »
Fantastic money for a street car.
I’m sure some of the radio or app wankers didn’t even earn that

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 04:10:35 pm »
I dunno,but that is pretty much my usual take for thursday .I only work thrurday/ Friday / and saturday nights

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2019, 04:22:30 pm »
Very FDS...just bring the fukker back whoever has him locked up...Yer probably right though Octy...just remember before things went down the toilet last time there was a year or more where some people stopped spending.This Brexit bollix could be the catalyst for some unnecessary misery.

On the plus side, there are still less of us around compared to last time but the bills are much bigger than 2009 with ten-year rules, higher insurance and hefty tax bills so that will be a problem and keep lads out working longer than before.

I probably picked up some of his dialect Merc.... Not intending to plagiarise but I do find wen I'm writing here.... I have this bugs bunny voice going off in me head ......... yosemite Sam reminds me more like fds

....I'm certain we are at the tipping point...
I see all the ques of taxis again and it's much quieter than last year... At night anyway..... I reckon yull start seeing the night me goin out during the day and makin up and then the day blokes will notice it..... But it can't be just me that notices it

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2019, 05:17:55 pm »
Nah type what ya want that's what the internet was made for..We need more FDS type guys to warn folks about the dangers of getting too cocky.

Most people dont know we're doomed until some brainbox economist reads numbers from the previous quarter.We're in the unique position of seeing it in real time.Back when things were picking up a few years ago nobody would believe me that I could see things changing.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 05:43:29 pm »
Well I suppose I could be wrong... But I'll be tighning me belt.....for a bit anyway....

Offline watty

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2019, 05:52:42 pm »

There's a very strange feeling in the air and
It smells like a big load of shite trouble....

Well I suppose I could be wrong... But I'll be tighning me belt.....for a bit anyway....

Try weetabix and not wearing a belt.  Might loosen things up for ya and get rid of that strange smell  lol

Show Unread Posts