Author Topic: Great Story  (Read 1861 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Great Story
« on: February 19, 2019, 09:10:24 am »
Had a very nice guy in the car the other morning, he was mid 30's and had a Brain haemorrhage in the states a few years back, spent a year in the hospitals over there but was covered by insurance, thank god.

Anyway he was going up to a Learning Centre on the Broomhill Road in Talla to put "4 Screws in a Bag",  kept on telling me about how well educated he was and now he has ended up putting "4 Screws in a Bag" for €4 a day.

Really sad but at least he is still alive to tell his story.

Anyway's asked me was I was religious , told him not really, brought up the topic of a great story of over 2000 years ago with a guy and a girl named Mary and Joseph.

Made a lot of sense when he questioned how a lady and gent of 2000 years ago in Jeruslem could had names like that !!

I think you would find it hard to find a Mary and Joseph nowadays in Jeruslem !!

Makes you wonder ??  Who started this story ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

Re: Great Story
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 09:20:42 am »
Names were translations, Stoney............from Aramaic.............Mariam or Miriam as it is now known. Paddy and Patricia only became household names here because of religion too. Few Davids knocking about Jerusalem still. Yeshua...........for shua.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 09:24:35 am »
You Jewish Lip ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 09:28:09 am »
 rofl No............agnostic.............hedge me bets. I was raised a Catholic which is the closest to Judaism, I suppose. I don't believe most of it, Stoney but there's a few little things that have happened over they yrs that make me think there's a powerful force there.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 10:18:27 am »
Yeah, remember when the priests wore collars, mass said in Latin and women wore scarfs in church, Jesus the good auld days .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 10:22:01 am »
I don't think the force is a good one, Stoney.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 07:55:56 pm »
Names were translations, Stoney............from Aramaic.............Mariam or Miriam as it is now known. Paddy and Patricia only became household names here because of religion too. Few Davids knocking about Jerusalem still. Yeshua...........for shua.
Don't get me started on the 12 Apostles.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 08:15:26 pm »
Had a very nice guy in the car the other morning, he was mid 30's and had a Brain haemorrhage in the states a few years back, spent a year in the hospitals over there but was covered by insurance, thank god.

Anyway he was going up to a Learning Centre on the Broomhill Road in Talla to put "4 Screws in a Bag",  kept on telling me about how well educated he was and now he has ended up putting "4 Screws in a Bag" for €4 a day.

Really sad but at least he is still alive to tell his story.

Anyway's asked me was I was religious , told him not really, brought up the topic of a great story of over 2000 years ago with a guy and a girl named Mary and Joseph.

Made a lot of sense when he questioned how a lady and gent of 2000 years ago in Jeruslem could had names like that !!

I think you would find it hard to find a Mary and Joseph nowadays in Jeruslem !!

Makes you wonder ??  Who started this story ?

Possibly the greatest Con of all time.
They got 2000 years out of battering school kids (myself included) and banging retards and unwanted children before the world eventually opened it's eyes !

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 07:12:49 am »
Blame the Jews then................they started the whole thing............

Show Unread Posts