Author Topic: More brexit shite  (Read 19749 times)

john m

Re: More brexit shite
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2019, 09:47:06 am »
2nd EU Brexit referendum now 5/2 with PP.
I didn't play last week @ 2/1 with PP, cos Skybet were offering 5/2.
But now PP are offering 5/2, Skybet are down to 9/4.
I will wear a birra shoe leather over the week-end to get miz Monkee to a Deuce.
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/brexit/2nd-eu-referendum

Save your coin Belker May just might get her deal agreed .Nobody wants a second referendum it would undermine British Democracy unlike us the British respect democracy .

Offline Belker

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2019, 10:08:48 am »
2nd EU Brexit referendum now 5/2 with PP.
I didn't play last week @ 2/1 with PP, cos Skybet were offering 5/2.
But now PP are offering 5/2, Skybet are down to 9/4.
I will wear a birra shoe leather over the week-end to get miz Monkee to a Deuce.
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/brexit/2nd-eu-referendum

Save your coin Belker May just might get her deal agreed .Nobody wants a second referendum it would undermine British Democracy unlike us the British respect democracy .
Thanks fer the vote of No Confidence John M (Clock-stopper extrordinaire), I'm deffo gonna run with it now !
If'n I can get on !  I'll keep you posted.

john m

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:28 am »
you do know they voted on having a second referendum yesterday and the motion was defeated .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2019, 10:15:24 am »
3 months period of grace which will become 15 yrs.........Juncker, the Luxembourg banker, will ensure it. The man who also ensured several enterprising billion dollar companies paid no tax.......

Offline Belker

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2019, 10:32:17 am »
you do know they voted on having a second referendum yesterday and the motion was defeated .
Brexit is all up in the air, everyone wants out of it.
A 2nd referendum sorts all the problems.

john m

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2019, 10:48:49 am »
Brexit is all up in the air, everyone wants out of it.
A 2nd referendum sorts all the problems.

what if they vote yes again? Its not a betting proposition Ken May bought a bit of time if she dosent get her deal she might fuck a handgrenade into the mix and call a general election to get rid of the DUP .Most bookies are betting what happens next not what might happen in the future .

dalymount

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2019, 10:50:37 am »
Ken in no way does a second referendom sort it all out.there quite a lot of people who believe that the margin to leave this time around,would be even BIGGER.a lot of people have hardened their resolve,because of  the sneakey they have been treatedby the EU

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2019, 10:54:23 am »
Mays has outwitted them all, or has she????? Euro elections May 4th...guaranteed 4 yr extension or they can accept her withdrawal plan which they won't...Meanwhile, Tony Satan Blair is manipulating the renegades into forming an independent party thereby ensuring Labour is fucked beyond recognition....Britain is finished as a European power-house if they leave or remain.......brilliant and very cunning....

Who shall win.........?

john m

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2019, 10:59:08 am »
Mays has outwitted them all, or has she????? Euro elections May 4th...guaranteed 4 yr extension or they can accept her withdrawal plan which they won't...Meanwhile, Tony Satan Blair is manipulating the renegades into forming an independent party thereby ensuring Labour is fucked beyond recognition....Britain is finished as a European power-house if they leave or remain.......brilliant and very cunning....

Who shall win.........?

DUP bought off yesterday with only I trooper tobe charged they will support Mays deal now the Moggies will accept half a loaf rather than no loaf and a few brexiteer Labour TDs will vote for it ..After the divorce child maintainance and who gets the Gaff will take years to decide .It will be Brexit in name only .

dalymount

« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2019, 11:13:54 am »
Dont forget one thing.ALL 27 members have to agree,now if Nigel goes to Viktor Orban,or Mateo Salvine,and has a word in their ears,you never know one of them might veto the request for an extention.

john m

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2019, 11:17:42 am »
Dont forget one thing.ALL 27 members have to agree,now if Nigel goes to Viktor Orban,or Mateo Salvine,and has a word in their ears,you never know one of them might veto the request for an extention.

You really need to grow up .The Right do fuck all thats how they survive just look at that fucktard Trump not one block laid in his wall .Spain are the only fly in the ointment they might open up the Gibraltar issue now they see how the Irish Border became an issue .

dalymount

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2019, 02:18:22 pm »
Dont you call my Donald a fuckard

john m

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2019, 02:48:14 pm »
Dont you call my Donald a fuckard

sorry

Show Unread Posts