Author Topic: Tips  (Read 21661 times)

dalymount

Tips
« on: March 05, 2019, 10:14:39 pm »
Lotta talk lately about the revenue looking for a slice of the tips given to waiters,hospitality workers and all other industries where tips ate commonplace.id say it wont be long before they start looking at us

Offline Vikkiz

Re: Tips
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 10:25:36 pm »
Lotta talk lately about the revenue looking for a slice of the tips given to waiters,hospitality workers and all other industries where tips ate commonplace.id say it wont be long before they start looking at us
What tips??

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 10:29:42 pm »

Tips are part of the fare and should be included as earnings and tax paid on them .

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 10:40:11 pm »
You think we should pay tax on tips ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 10:52:39 pm »
What tips?  ::fds

john m

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 10:53:50 pm »
You think we should pay tax on tips ?

part of your earnings yes you should pay tax .

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 11:23:51 pm »
What's all this about tips ?  I don't get enough tips to get myself  a coffee. never mind interest  the revenue.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

john m

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 11:45:25 pm »
What's all this about tips ?  I don't get enough tips to get myself  a coffee. never mind interest  the revenue.

But like me and Vicki you declare them as revenue ......dont you .!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 01:41:47 am »

But like me and Vicki you declare them as revenue ......dont you .!

Absofukinlutely!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 05:38:56 am »
I read that article last week, it got shot down because it was almost impossible to regulate.
Anybody declaring tips on MyTaxi Cash jobs ?

john m

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 07:34:52 am »
I read that article last week, it got shot down because it was almost impossible to regulate.
Anybody declaring tips on MyTaxi Cash jobs ?

You go out with your float at the end of your shift you add up your cash deduct your float plus any expenses from that and that is your earnings including any gratuities which is all taxable revenue .

dalymount

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2019, 07:52:36 am »
Its fukking morally wrong of those pricks to want to tax your tips.im sure when people give a tip,they give it with the intention of it being a kind of thank you.they dont expect the Hungary cunts in kildare st want a peice of the action,in sure they would think  twice about it otherwise

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 07:55:46 am »
Daly you're one of the few lads that still get tips regularly.Anyone working the apps gets close to fuk all in tips.It happens on only one in fifty app jobs or 2%.Some might do better than me but it's a lot less than street work.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2019, 09:40:41 am »
I just checked,I average about 80 a month in tips on over 400 jobs,so 20 cent a job.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2019, 09:52:19 am »
In Febuary I earned 430.00 on the app and got 4.60 in tips.If you were working the ranks on the Northside it would be fairly common to get a tenner for a fiver or seven quid job as the passengers usually know you've been there waiting a little while.Massive difference in street vs app tips.Night drivers probably do even better as there's alcohol involved.

Show Unread Posts