Author Topic: Soccer Boss Annoyed With Irish Parasite  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Soccer Boss Annoyed With Irish Parasite
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »
https://www.balls.ie/football/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-gambling-407058

Man United Boss Solskjaer Rages At Gambling Company After Newspaper Ad

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hit out at an Irish gambling company after they used his face as part of an advertisement.

The Norwegian is currently flying high with the Premier League club after a stunning Champions League success midweek and is looking increasingly likely to land the job on a permanent basis. In an interview with Norwegian outfit NRK, Solskjaer reflected on his delight at recent results but became sterner when he was shown the Paddy Power ad in the Evening Standard Newspaper.

"They are going to have a big, big problem with me," he declared.

"If there is anything I should not have anything to do with it, it is a betting company."

He also claimed they would soon hear from his lawyer, Erik Flågan. Both Solskjaer and his lawyer are demanding that the ad is removed.

On the field, Manchester United are in action this weekend. Solskjaer looks to continue his rise with victory over Arsenal on Sunday.

The Liffey Lip

Re: Soccer Boss Annoyed With Irish Parasite
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 07:39:36 am »
Nice few quid for him....and for the bookie in question...win, win.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:41:19 pm »
I'm surprised his team have got the results.they have...so far.The Fergie luck seems to be with him ...so far too.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:45:03 pm »
Pogba told no more bolloxology..........PSG and Real in real trouble now financially...but the mongs will still hand over a weeks wages for the ticket for themselves and the 3 kids being reared by some other gobshite every weekend. Glazers told Pogba.........on yer bike and see who wants you now. A game watched and played by the lowest echelons of society, unlike our own GAA........

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 01:33:07 pm »
So there are no echelons....playing the gaa?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 01:43:55 pm »
Sorry, Coola.......no, no.... total tramps support and play GAA...I'm an ex-player(shit player) and a  hill 16 scumbag...

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 09:22:41 pm »
Usta luv playing the GAA ...You could kick people and get away with it....eventually I didn't..
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts