Author Topic: They at it again  (Read 8938 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: They at it again
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:51:18 pm »
Trouble is they know the chances of getting caught are remote and the consequences non-existent. Out of a gang of 40 one young girl was arrested and the others "fled" on busses. So, the Gardai made no attempt to intercept the buses. Not sure that's surprising as the Gardai know that they'll just be wrapped up in cotton wool via the juvenile diversion scheme if they are brought before a court. That scheme is nothing more than a licence to do as they please. One of the so-called ring leaders was burnt out of his Tyrelstown gaff after a similar disturbance in Lusk last summer yet he still appeared in a video on social media leading a gang of three youths that done a runner on a taximan and allegedly stole his dashcam in Clonee soon after.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:54:14 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:58 pm »
Welcome to Irelands race war... Always remember this....
... True to form
THEY FUCKING STARTED IT....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 06:10:26 pm »
It's all great fun 'till lives are lost... and that's only a matter of time. There should be a mandatory (enforced) sentence for anyone caught armed with a knife and a three strikes system with use of a knife (i.e. producing it to threaten someone) counting as a double strike and inflicting injury with a knife counting as a triple strike.... and abolish the juvenile liaison scheme. You only have to look at the number of youngsters going through courts with hundreds of previous convictions to realise it doesn't work.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:14:19 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 06:32:13 pm »
We've never seen the likes of this ratti in Ireland.... Gangs going around with knives threatening pregnant women that they cut the baby out of them.... Won't be long before they use guns.... I hope I can Finnish me mortgage before I get to be an owl cnut and not able for them

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 06:36:00 pm »
I wonder where the fuck these little cunt's fathers are.
I mean each and everyone of them can't have missing in action scumbags as fathers.
then again the apple not falling far from the tree scenario can't be disregarded.
do ye remember when you were growing up terrified of your old lad.
all the aulone would have to say was wait till your father gets home and that was fuckin that.
never saw the old boy angry except once and I learned my lesson baby let me tell ye.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 06:53:31 pm »
I wouldn't say we've never seen it, Octy. We certainly had gangs up above in Dublin in my youth and they weren't gangs of little angels but they were area based whereas this mob seem to be based around the culture of Gangsta (C)rap music so they probably have far greater potential to grow in number. You still see gangs of youths hanging around the northside suburbs, again not gangs of little angels... but probably as likely to shoot you as stab you these days.

What we've never done is dealt with it. The Gardai invariably bring the Public Order Unit into an area after a disturbance or shooting or stabbing but they know they're fighting a losing battle.... shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

How would you like to be driving one of the buses the Ashbourne gang fled on, safe in the knowledge that the Gardai are happy that they're now your problem? One driver -vs- 40 armed boys and girls and the Gardai conclude there was nothing to see there... more luck than judgment in the outcome!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 07:06:31 pm »
Theres 8 at least cameras on them buses inside and out and the driver is in a cage.. Also a panic button that sends off an alarm that would deafin a post,  gps locations tingy and a radio wit instant access to guarda armed response...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 07:12:05 pm »
... and glass in the window in front of the driver and beside him... and a handy lever to shut off the fuel... the driver would be in a thousand pieces and the bus in a pile of ash before the Armed Response Unit finished their game of snooker if it kicked off... and what about other passengers on the bus... the Gardai made no attempt to protect them either... like I said, it's all great fun 'till lives are lost.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 07:26:13 pm »
... and glass in the window in front of the driver and beside him... and a handy lever to shut off the fuel... the driver would be in a thousand pieces and the bus in a pile of ash before the Armed Response Unit finished their game of snooker if it kicked off... and what about other passengers on the bus... the Gardai made no attempt to protect them either... like I said, it's all great fun 'till lives are lost.

Only a matter of time alrite....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 08:02:53 pm »
You only have to look at the feuding drug gangs up above in Dublin or the travellers... how many of those lads are products of the Juvenile Liaison Scheme and/or had records as long as your arm before they turned 18? As a society we're too soft.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 08:54:25 pm »

Only a matter of time alrite....
TITS
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline whoslast

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 12:44:25 pm »
Talking to a couple of customers the other night they were saying the ashbourne attackers have f**ked up, people connected to victim are not the type to let something like this go, could be waffles but they seemed to know a bit about it, anyways we’ll see what happens

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2019, 12:54:20 pm »
Talking to a couple of customers the other night they were saying the ashbourne attackers have f**ked up, people connected to victim are not the type to let something like this go, could be waffles but they seemed to know a bit about it, anyways we’ll see what happens
Bril Who , I'd just luv it if the little cnuts got a taste of their own medicine
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts