Author Topic: They at it again  (Read 9039 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: They at it again
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2019, 07:17:42 pm »

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2019, 07:36:41 pm »
 lol

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2019, 08:08:47 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2019, 04:20:00 pm »
Well I wont hide rat,I DONT WANT FOREIGNERS HERE,now I can.ot be much clearer then that

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 04:29:18 pm »
Well I wont hide rat,I DONT WANT FOREIGNERS HERE,now I can.ot be much clearer then that

Here Here DM as a Pat's fan I would have to agree with you
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 05:58:47 pm »
Perfectly clear, DM... and an opinion which you are as entitled to hold and express as anyone who takes the contrary view... in my opinion.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2019, 06:02:22 pm »
Without them, the Hospitals would cease to function.

But if that's the way you feel.

I was glad of the Filipino and Indian Professionals looking after me in Cappagh hospital.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 06:08:51 pm »
Yes bullet,and do you ALSO think its alright that these people are coming here and working for less then half the minimum rate,and undercutting the Irish workforce,who fought hard to achieve this minimum rate in the first place ?. As I said before,,the people who keep telling us to welcome them,are vig busness so they can avail of the cheap inported labour

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 07:01:52 pm »
That's a matter for the immigrant council or whatever they're called.... but, you're right, it shouldn't happen. At least we can stand proud and say it doesn't happen in our trade. I doubt it happens within the HSE either though.

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 07:13:40 pm »
No your quite right rat. They undercut us in a different way in our game,by doing off the meter fares to students for half the  officall metered fare

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 08:10:59 pm »
Never heard of that before now, DM. However, there's no shortage of students using mytaxi... in fact, I know a lot of (Irish by accident of birth) drivers who'd happily leave them to the immigrants hence I can't see why they'd need to offer discounts.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 09:31:02 pm »
Yes bullet,and do you ALSO think its alright that these people are coming here and working for less then half the minimum rate,and undercutting the Irish workforce,who fought hard to achieve this minimum rate in the first place ?. As I said before,,the people who keep telling us to welcome them,are vig busness so they can avail of the cheap inported labour
Actually most of the nurses are agency nurses which costs us(tax payer) more in the long run.
The surgeons and nurses that come here certainly ain’t taking Irish peoples jobs as fuck all Irish people are training to be surgeons and nurses

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 07:25:48 am »
That's a matter for the immigrant council or whatever they're called.... but, you're right, it shouldn't happen. At least we can stand proud and say it doesn't happen in our trade. I doubt it happens within the HSE either though.

Winding people up, eh? ;)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 12:26:01 pm »
Just saying is all... the only reason those immigrants would be offering discounts to students in the current economic climate is to lure them in so they can rape and/or murder them... if our students aren't bright enough to calculate that 1 + 1 maybe they shouldn't be students. Sure a punter (student as it goes) was telling me that the Dublin Bus drivers even refuse to serve Belfied at night these days.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 12:47:20 pm »
Coming to something when the UCD campus is beyond bounds alright. Maybe, there's a correlation between the number of mature students gaining entry to 3rd level courses and this rise in perceived violence or threat of?

Show Unread Posts