Author Topic: They at it again  (Read 8933 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: They at it again
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 01:07:01 pm »
In the tone of this thread, I reckon it's safe to assume that immigrant students (mature or otherwise) from North County Dublin are responsible.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 01:09:39 pm »
Keralan and Filipino staff are paid union rates within the HSE.
I've no problem with staff headhunted by Irish Hospitals.
If you have surgery in the near future, demand that all the theatre staff are Ginger:

https://youtu.be/Mf40b6eK7LY 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:18 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/three-teens-arrested-after-youth-beaten-and-garda-injured-37910635.html

Three teens arrested after youth beaten and garda injured

Independent.ie Newsdesk 
March 13 2019 5:22 PM

Three teens have been arrested after a youth was hospitalised and a garda injured in an incident in Co Meath last Friday evening.

The incident unfolded after a large group of youths from Swords in north Dublin boarded a bus to Ashbourne.

The Dublin teens were seen entering a multi-story car park and approached a local group, in what seemed to be an organised attack.

Gardaí witnessed the local youths flee but the Dublin group managed to capture one boy before officers were able to get involved.

The boy was beaten by the other youths and was taken to hospital for treatment, though his injuries are not believed to be serious.

A garda was also injured during the incident in the centre of the town.

The youths filmed the assault and shared it on social media.

Gardaí made three arrests and have now identified a number of other individuals who were involved in the incident

It is understood the boy who was set upon, also had his mobile phone and wallet stolen, as he was dragged into the carpark.

As part of their investigation Gardaí in Ashbourne and Swords are also liaising with local schools.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 01:34:00 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/three-teens-arrested-after-youth-beaten-and-garda-injured-37910635.html

Three teens arrested after youth beaten and garda injured

Independent.ie Newsdesk 
March 13 2019 5:22 PM

Three teens have been arrested after a youth was hospitalised and a garda injured in an incident in Co Meath last Friday evening.

The incident unfolded after a large group of youths from Swords in north Dublin boarded a bus to Ashbourne.

The Dublin teens were seen entering a multi-story car park and approached a local group, in what seemed to be an organised attack.

Gardaí witnessed the local youths flee but the Dublin group managed to capture one boy before officers were able to get involved.

The boy was beaten by the other youths and was taken to hospital for treatment, though his injuries are not believed to be serious.

A garda was also injured during the incident in the centre of the town.

The youths filmed the assault and shared it on social media.

Gardaí made three arrests and have now identified a number of other individuals who were involved in the incident

It is understood the boy who was set upon, also had his mobile phone and wallet stolen, as he was dragged into the carpark.

As part of their investigation Gardaí in Ashbourne and Swords are also liaising with local schools.
Tyrrelstown Massive?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 01:38:56 pm »
Word on the street suggests it was just kids having a bit of rough and tumble... not many blacks involved at all. You wouldn't expect Swords to get the better of Ashbourne given that half of Finglas lives there these days... but them's the breaks I guess.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2019, 01:45:05 pm »
Word on the street suggests it was just kids having a bit of rough and tumble... not many blacks involved at all. You wouldn't expect Swords to get the better of Ashbourne given that half of Finglas lives there these days... but them's the breaks I guess.
You're so right. I look back with affection to the 70's when as a part of the Coolock Boot boys we'd regularly travel to neighbouring districts for a heated debate.
My favourite debating tool was a homemade steel Nunchaku.
The kids of today don't know they're born. 8)

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2019, 01:55:17 pm »
You're so right. I look back with affection to the 70's when as a part of the Coolock Boot boys we'd regularly travel to neighbouring districts for a heated debate.

Ah SB you must have been part of the Lee triplets

Bruce Lee
Deadly
and
Yourself Ugly
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2019, 01:57:49 pm »

Ah SB you must have been part of the Lee triplets

Bruce Lee
Deadly
and
Yourself Ugly
Hardly! 8)

Show Unread Posts