Author Topic: Cant stop the Feeling  (Read 2727 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Cant stop the Feeling
« on: March 11, 2019, 12:05:39 pm »
Someone is going to get seriously hurt with all the Pitch invasions that happened over the W/E at the Soccer matches in the UK
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

Re: Cant stop the Feeling
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 12:08:44 pm »
English socirty is waiting to explode Brexit will be the fuse .Brixton Toxteth,Tottenham were not riots just scuffles wait till the end of this week and Brexit goes bang or boom .49 people murdered so far by knofe this year .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:19:32 pm »
Time to get a knife.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:31:56 pm »
Wat do you expect in soccer?????
Fuk sake.... No where in the fukin sane universe are aliens getting paid to kick a bag of air between two poles and a net.....
....or golf...... Imagine evolution of 4.5 billion yers and  the best some fuking apes can muster is goes around a field Knockin a little ball into a hole..... And millions of fuking bonobos watching it on a picture box cheering and clapping all over the planet.......
Dumb as fukin fuks fukidy fuk sake
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 12:36:41 pm »
Fuk sake.... No where in the fukin sane universe are aliens getting paid to kick a bag of air between two poles and a net.....
....or golf...... Imagine evolution of 4.5 billion yers and  the best some fuking apes can muster is goes around a field Knockin a little ball into a hole..... And millions of fuking bonobos watching it on a picture box cheering and clapping all over the planet.......
Ochy sounds like your not of a sporting type, I suppose with all your problems you don't have much time anyways
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 12:52:55 pm »
I wish I was into sports, so much of our telly and media is dedicated to celebrity sports stars and gambling.It's like I can't tune in.I picked up a newspaper yesterday out of boredom and I found myself reading the adverts as I barely recognised any of the people in the stories.Might as well have been in fukkin Chinese.

Ya get people in the car asking me if I saw the match making small talk and I just say'no I'm not a big sports fan but I can pretend I did if ya want'.Let them feel uncomfortable for a bit.Bastards..

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 01:15:18 pm »
Sport is promoted by governments its tribal gives people a sense of belonging but also divides them into smaller units makes them easy to control gives them hope .Love listening to punters at the beginning of the season ."Who did you get .He looks great value at 40 million great left foot "It sounds like a board meeting of the directors of the club .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 01:23:12 pm »
Went to the Premier League final in the O2 in London a couple of years ago... never again! Lads at the top of the stands frequently threw beer over those below them... I stopped to talk with a lady in a wheelchair who was absolutely soaked through when I went for a pint during the first interval and she simply couldn't believe what she had experienced in the arena and had no intention of going back in. Her able bodied husband was on a quest to find somebody in authority to report what happened and what was still going on, not sure how he got on with that but another man who joined our conversation suggested that's what happens at soccer matches all the time.... the fucking beer they were throwing wasn't cheap either. I go to the fixture in the point in Dublin every year and have never experienced that kind of behaviour. Animals, them English!

john m

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 01:24:51 pm »
Went to the Premier League final in the O2 in London a couple of years ago... never again! Lads at the top of the stands frequently threw beer over those below them... I stopped to talk with a lady in a wheelchair who was absolutely soaked through when I went for a pint during the first interval and she simply couldn't believe what she had experienced in the arena and had no intention of going back in. Her able bodied husband was on a quest to find somebody in authority to report what happened and what was still going on, not sure how he got on with that but another man who joined our conversation suggested that's what happens at soccer matches all the time.... the fucking beer they were throwing wasn't cheap either. I go to the fixture in the point in Dublin every year and have never experienced that kind of behaviour. Animals, them English!

Hello Steve

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 01:32:11 pm »
Ochy sounds like your not of a sporting type, I suppose with all your problems you don't have much time anyways

It  a big fukin waste of time scarecrow...
Anyway team sports don't appeal to me.
I learned not to depend on fukin anyone else wen I was 4.... or thereabouts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts