Author Topic: Next  (Read 14666 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Next
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2019, 09:54:53 am »
Just thinking this virtual rank must have been trialed by other lick arse drivers before they released it to the rest of the fleet.I did notice a lot of ambassadors hanging around the car park when I was snatching on T2.They wouldn't pay for parking if they weren't guaranteed a job would they?

john m

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2019, 11:23:37 am »
How long before Metaxo charge drivers to register for HSE jobs or Airport jobs on top of the commission ?

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2019, 11:27:13 am »
I know a bloke in Lynk and he thinks Mytaxi will fuk it up.Lots of this dialysis work gets covered by the same drivers everyday.Different drivers are more likely to make mistakes and be at the wrong gaffs then cancel jobs when they get frustrated.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2019, 07:11:02 pm »
I know a bloke in Lynk and he thinks Mytaxi will fuk it up.Lots of this dialysis work gets covered by the same drivers everyday.Different drivers are more likely to make mistakes and be at the wrong gaffs then cancel jobs when they get frustrated.
Lymp pretended his system was honest, first on the Mater etc. Guys were colluding with Base controllers to stitch up work, or better still, receiving country work by way of a thank you.

His alimony/Palimony will be harder to come by...F**k him!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2019, 07:29:05 pm »
You can charge tolls,as incurred.
You can't charge for parking incurred before you pick a customer up.
You're a taxi driver,why don't you know this?
Where is this law you speak of? Uber, Lynk, NRC, C2K all allow drivers to charge their customers this fee. Only MyTaxi say you can’t charge it, no one has mentioned it’s illegal

Offline vandriver

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2019, 11:07:23 pm »
The regulatory authority is the NTA (taxi regulation act 2013).
They set the maximum fare and allowable extras.They allow extras for more passengers,a booking fee,and tolls as incurred during the ride.
That's it.Why you think expenses incurred before the customer gets in your taxi should be passed on to them is beyond me.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2019, 09:10:33 am »
They set the maximum fare and allowable extras.They allow extras for more passengers,a booking fee,and tolls as incurred during the ride.
That's it.Why you think expenses incurred before the customer gets in your taxi should be passed on to them is beyond me.
It’s only an expense after they get into the car. It’s free to enter the car park at Zone 18 but it costs you to get out of it.
Not one mention of car park fees anywhere being allowed or not allowed

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2019, 09:19:28 am »
Lymp pretended his system was honest, first on the Mater etc. Guys were colluding with Base controllers to stitch up work, or better still, receiving country work by way of a thank you.

That'll never change, algorithms or not. The 20 job chase that so many engaged in for the bonus..how many ended up stuck on 18 or 19 with nowt coming their way? Lemmings don't actually jump off cliffs.........

Offline vandriver

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2019, 10:43:26 am »
It’s only an expense after they get into the car. It’s free to enter the car park at Zone 18 but it costs you to get out of it.
If it's not mentioned as allowable(and it's not)then it isn't.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2019, 01:19:26 pm »

The next time you pick up a fare add 1.50 at the end of the journey and see what happens.
Tell them it’s for parking.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2019, 03:11:05 pm »

The next time you pick up a fare add 1.50 at the end of the journey and see what happens.
Well for the vast majority of customers,they wouldn't have a clue how a fare is made up .That doesn't mean you should overcharge them.And once in a while,you'll meet someone who knows the rules and will report you to the NTA.Your choice.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2019, 03:53:50 pm »

That'll never change, algorithms or not. The 20 job chase that so many engaged in for the bonus..how many ended up stuck on 18 or 19 with nowt coming their way? Lemmings don't actually jump off cliffs.........
How very true

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2019, 03:56:16 pm »

I do add it on.
I just don’t get why MyTaxi won’t allow to charge it when other apps automatically add it on

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2019, 04:11:14 pm »
We should be allowed to run the meter from  the car park too even if we haven't gotten a job..

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2019, 04:14:40 pm »
We should be allowed to run the meter from  the car park too even if we haven't gotten a job..
That would be illegal wouldn’t it

Show Unread Posts