Author Topic: Womens rights  (Read 2194 times)

dalymount

Womens rights
« on: March 15, 2019, 03:45:30 pm »
II suspect m alone in this,but I have n absolute pain in my bollox of late listening about womens rights.I think this is all being orchestrated by a large group of women,the likes of Opera Winfrey,merall Streep,and all these hollywood cunts like me to who are trying to drive a wedge between men,and women

The Liffey Lip

Re: Womens rights
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02:45 pm »
Take a breath, go on Tinder and laugh.....very therapeutic.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 04:03:17 pm »
DM that wedge has been there since the apple in the garden time, its just that the fairer sex are working out now and we are afraid of our bolx of them
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline watty

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 05:53:43 pm »
You're surprised that a large group of women are campaigning for women's rights?

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 07:41:58 pm »
No,just pissed off listening about how unequally they claim are  being treated .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »
Not only women that have womens rights these days with all the gender fluid poofs and what not.

Offline Tony

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 04:35:36 pm »
As I told a few of them in the car a while back you have the right to be silent too so shut the fuck up.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 06:38:42 pm »
What about men's rights ? Check out Karen Straughan . She opened her mouth and started saying all the things I'd been thinking for years.. Fair play to her ! 
I agree about the wedge being driven. Not just between men and women but that seems a big part of it .     
Six legs good, four legs bad!

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 07:31:09 pm »
Generally speaking I dont think women are badly treated by men,or society,but there are people out there hell bent on creating division between the sexes.I believe it all started in hollywood,and is probably a backlash against  Trump

john m

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:00 pm »
Big Dommos youngone is sitting in the scullery and Tommy two Fingers is saying men are better than women .Dommos kid opens her handbag and pulls out a tampon and says .Stick that uo the eye of you flute if you can "I can get it up my piss parts .She then sent Tommy to the chipper .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 08:24:26 am »
Big Dommos youngone is sitting in the scullery and Tommy two Fingers is saying men are better than women .Dommos kid opens her handbag and pulls out a tampon and says .Stick that uo the eye of you flute if you can "I can get it up my piss parts .She then sent Tommy to the chipper .
Tommy 2 fingers should have taken out a johnnie and said “stick that on your flute” and see if it stops you getting an STD(STI or whatever they call them these days) and then send Big Dommos young one to the chipper

Show Unread Posts