Irish Taxi Forum
Irish Taxi Forum
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Useful contact numbers added to Members area...
Home
Help
Arcade
Search
Database
Trade Statistics
Gallery
Login
Register
Irish Taxi Forum
»
Public Area
»
Taxi Talk
»
Compulsive viewing
« previous
next »
Send this topic
Print
Pages:
1
...
45
46
[
47
]
Author
Topic: Compulsive viewing (Read 101071 times)
Rat Catcher
Hero Member
Posts: 27526
Karma: +34/-65535
Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #690 on:
September 30, 2026, 10:29:38 pm »
Don't think I'd go that far... It's watchable... but a bit wishy washy.
Logged
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.
Rat Catcher
Hero Member
Posts: 27526
Karma: +34/-65535
Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #691 on:
October 06, 2026, 09:08:50 pm »
Blue Lights Series 4 Episode 2 on BBC 1 now.
Logged
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.
Rat Catcher
Hero Member
Posts: 27526
Karma: +34/-65535
Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #692 on:
Today
at 10:50:10 am »
Quote from: Rat Catcher on October 06, 2026, 09:08:50 pm
Blue Lights Series 4 Episode 2 on BBC 1 now.
Episode 1 on my dodgy box. FFS, I've already seen Episode 2. All episodes on BBC iPlayer if you have a VPN.
Logged
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.
mercenary for hire
Hero Member
Posts: 12701
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #693 on:
Today
at 11:06:13 am »
Slow horses has a new season also lads.
I'm also watching the Gentleman too thanks to another recommendation on here. I didn't realise Stuart Carolan of love/hate was a producer. Dropped him to the airport a few years ago.Nice fella.
Logged
Rat Catcher
Hero Member
Posts: 27526
Karma: +34/-65535
Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #694 on:
Today
at 11:23:59 am »
Where does one get Slow Horses and what season are we on?
Logged
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.
mercenary for hire
Hero Member
Posts: 12701
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #695 on:
Today
at 11:35:39 am »
I believe it's on apple TV but should be available on whatever you're using. It's on season 6 now with new episodes added weekly.
Spy related with Gary Oldman. You're in for a treat RC.
Logged
Rat Catcher
Hero Member
Posts: 27526
Karma: +34/-65535
Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #696 on:
Today
at 11:38:51 am »
Yeah, I've been watching it from the beginning, I just forget how many series there's been... 3 episodes of S6 on my dodgy box now... might wait for them all to appear... although I can't remember if I've watched S5 now!
Logged
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.
mercenary for hire
Hero Member
Posts: 12701
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Compulsive viewing
«
Reply #697 on:
Today
at 11:46:47 am »
On my yoke the newest episode was just added and it's Season 6 episode 4.
Logged
Send this topic
Print
Pages:
1
...
45
46
[
47
]
« previous
next »
Irish Taxi Forum
»
Public Area
»
Taxi Talk
»
Compulsive viewing
Show Unread Posts